My idiot ~ Alberta (f) x Saskatchewan (f) ~ Fluff

Once again, sorry this request took so long to make and get out, life's been hectic for a while.

This request was made by @BobTheBlobby2
~~~
Saskatchewan's POV

"Saskatchewan! Did you see me?" Alberta happily exclaimed as a nurse was tending to her injuries. I quickly ran over to her.

"Yeah I saw alright." I responded before turning to the nurse. "Is she gonna be alright?"

"Yes, she's in pretty good condition considering what happened." The nurse explained.

"See? No need to worry!" Berta beamed at me. I just looked at her and sighed. "I was pretty cool back there, wasn't I?"

"Berta, my love, you fought a bull." I stated, staring at her unimpressed.

"Well yeah! He was looking at you funny, I couldn't let that slide!" She exclaimed, gesturing as she spoke. Clearly the last gesture wasn't a good idea as she stopped, still pointing at me, and just stared, clearly in more pain than before but not wanting to admit it. I sighed and let out a slight chuckle.

"Ah yes, my knight in shining armour, whatever would I do without you." I smiled and rolled my eyes. I helped her lower her arm before the nurse came over to tend to it. I moved over and gave her a forehead kiss.

"You'd be getting a lot of dirty looks from bulls." She gave a grin. I rolled my eyes again.

"Oh well thank goodness I have you then." I retorted.

"Exactly!" She happily stated. The nurse finished up and told us to stay here for a bit longer just in case she passes out or something. Afterwards the nurse left the room, going to check on another patient. "Darling?" Berta said softly.

"Yes?" I looked over at her and she gave a soft smile.

"I love you." She gently said. My goodness. She can be so reckless and such a headache but my goodness can she make me melt. Just her expression and the way she says she loves me, I just can't. A soft smile crept onto my own face and I felt my face get warm.

"I love you too my rose." I told her. She grinned and leaned over, planting a kiss on my lips. Upon pulling back she rested her forehead against my own. "You are far too reckless though." I softly told her.

"I know, I'm sorry. It can just be so fun, plus I gotta practice so that if someone ever does try to mess with you I can handle them no problem!" She grinned. I gave a small chuckle.

"You're too much."

"I'd like to think I'm just enough!" She gave a big smile as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me as close as possible. She was still sitting on the office's bed, our foreheads still touching she pulled me between her legs and against her chest. She moved her head to my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

"There's no way you're comfortable with your back arched like that." I stated, hugging her back.

"Yeah but I get to hug you this way." She stated, not moving.

"Surely there's a better way to do that."

"Well you could always sit in my lap." She suggested, still not moving.

"Your hurt! I'm not going to sit on you!" I exclaimed.

"Then I'm staying like this." She can be so stubborn.

"Fine, fine!" I just don't want her back to get sore. She let go and moved further onto the bed, a big smile on her face. I sat on the bed, then I moved over to her lap. She moved me so I was across her lap rather than facing away. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned back against the wall that the bed was up against, just staring at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just stunning." She smiled. My face warmed up again and I quickly looked away. I heard her chuckle. "Plus you're adorable." My face warmed up even more.

"You're prettier." I quietly said. She turned my face towards her. She left her hand cupping my cheek and held my face there so we were holding eye contact.

"Nope, you're the prettiest." She said softly. I've always been insecure about how I look, but somehow when Alberta tells me stuff like that it makes all the insecurities go away for a bit.

"You're the best." I softly said, melting into her. I leaned against her chest and she adjusted her hold on me, planting a kiss on my forehead as she did.

She may be an idiot, but she's my idiot, and this right here is perfect.