Not him again.

I got assigned to be the personal assistant of the famous actress Alia Ashton. I've searched up a few of her photos online but honestly I don't have high hopes for her. At least if she doesn't kill me I'm fine, I just want to get more work experience anyways. 

I see a girl sitting in front of the vanity in the makeup room where the actresses prepare, her long silky hair and blond highlights with her sparkly top just suits her so much. She noticed I'm watching her and turned around.

'Hi, are you my new assistant?' She asked, while waving her hand gesturing me to go over.

'Nice meeting you, I'm Jolie.' It's always hard for me to get with strangers even I'm a grown up, forgetting the thing that happened in the elevator. Wait, they look alike. Are they siblings, or twins? It's probably weird to ask so the best way is to get that of my brain. Focus.

We then left the room and went to the shooting set, it's a new sci-fi movie, I've heard a lot about it. It's a new movie in a movie Franchise, the cast of this movie seems to all be well know celebs that's why there's so many reporters in the front of the building.

The shooting soon started, there were basically nothing for me to do except from buying coffee for the whole cast. Now I'm just casually sitting here reading the script, talking to myself at the same time. I sense a person come over, I pulled the script up hoping that he won't talk to me. Of course, things always won't  go as planned. He sat down next to me and started talking.

'Who are you.' His voice is calming and deep. He thought I didn't hear clear and repeated it again.

'Who are you? Are you new here?' He asked again, with a slightly larger voice.

I pulled the script under my eyes and answered

 'It's my first day today. I'm Jolie-' wait. What the- he has angelic dark blue eyes with a whitish tint, his hair is downy, fluffy with a little shine, He has a chiselled face and a clean-cut, matching with his dark full eyebrows along with his broad shoulder and nice fashion taste. He's perfect, manly but attractive. Never thought I'd encounter such charming men on my first day.

He seems to notice me stare and started to laugh.

'Chill, I'm not a creep, just trying to get along with everyone. You know?' He started to laugh even harder.

'By the way, I'm Christopher, you can call me Chris.' He still didn't stop laughing.

'You look cute.' I immediately covered my mouth noticing what I just said, shit. He'll definitely think bad of me now.

The whole room was silence, the atmosphere is getting awkward, he looked at me but I didn't look back. We just sat there for a large amount of time.

He spoke first, 'well, this is odd.'

I couldn't get my eyes of him, he seems to notice that too.

'Are you sinking like the titanic?' He smirked, as he rest his hand on my shoulder.

I blushed, can't seem to get rid the bright pink of my cheeks. He looked at me and put his hand on my forehead.

'Look like someone is getting a little fever.' With a flirty tone. 

Shit. He's making me fall harder. Not me simping for strangers now.