Love at first sight?

His flirty personality is making me fall harder, his soft gaze and his dark brown eyes can't seem to make my eyes look away. Is it love at first sight? As a person that never had any romantic encounters, I can't help but fall harder. A person that finally show interest to me. While I'm sinking in my day dream, I noticed a familiar shadow.

'Ay, Brit. What's up.' Chris said with hyper tone.

'Who's her?' He raised his eyebrows and scanned me from top to bottom.

'Well, never knew you would talk to the rude coffee girl.' He scoffed, and patted on Chris' shoulder.

'Good luck with that.' He laughed slightly.

'What do you mean, disgusting rude elevator guy.' I figured that I should stand up for myself. 

'If your attitude were better, I would've apologised.' I frowned and stepped one step forward him without moving my eyes away from his.

'Why should I apologise?' He looked down at me with a distain look.

Then suddenly, he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.  The sound of his heart beat become louder, I can feel his breath on my forehead. 

'Bold of you. To look me like that.' He voice deepen, and his gaze hardened.

I pushed him away without hesitation even if I enjoyed the feeling of his touch, but obviously couldn't admit it.

'I....' I can't help but stutter. 

'Nothing to say? Stutter girl.' He smirked and left.

I can't help but stomp my feet and screamed

'FUCK YOU.'

'Swearing isn't an appropriate behaviour miss.' He looked back and smiled

I looked beside, Chris was still here, but with a startled look.

'Never thought you'd know him.' He said with an awkward smile.

'Who's him.' I asked. I was not expected for the answer.

'He's basically the highest paying actor in this cast.' He explained

'What the fu-' I was about to finish the sentence but Chris covered my mouth.

'Good girls don't swear.' He laughed.

Damn. Why are all the boys so flirty.

The day ended as the sunset hit. I walked out the building seeing mobs of reporters out there. While I'm focusing on the reporters, a hand wrapped around my waist. The second he touched me, cameras started flicking excessively, the flashing lights made my eyes hurt. I turned beside but I can't see him clearly, he hold my waist tighter and pulled me into his car beside.

'What the fuck.'