𖤐 10.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JASMINE RAYA DAVIS10

JASMINE RAYA DAVIS
10.26.22
6:30 pm - her crib .

jasmine went to her facetime app and clicked on notti's contact making the phone ring a few times. he picked up the phone and set up the camera to show him, ddot, and dd.

"hi baby," notti said, looking up at the game infront of him. jasmine smiled at the boy as she stopped the show playing in the background. "i'm bored," she said whilst admiring her boyfriend.

"oh, i'm sorry my heart. what you wanna do?" he asked, fixating his attention on the girl on the phone. she was about to start speaking when she said dd and ddot fake throwing up in the back. she instantly deadpanned them and flipped them off.

notti furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind him to see the boys still doing the same thing. he rolled his eyes and walked out the room, now in the living room.

"anyways," jasmine said. "there's not much to do. i wanna hangout with the group but jae and dd still fightin'." she said sighing. notti smacked his lips and nodded. "well, we can still hangout. all six of us. maybe tonight they'll make up?" he suggested.

"yeah, yeah, okay," she said, getting up. "i'll go call the girls and you tell dumb and dumber." she said. notti laughed and nodded his head. "okay, see you soon my heart. love you. safety." he said.

"muah, safety." she said as notti ended the call. she took a big sigh and called jaelin. she answered immediately and the camera showing her ceiling.

"girl what you doing?" she asked noticing her bestfriend wasn't showing her face on facetime for the first time in forever. jaelin sniffled and put the phone up to her face, smiling.