𖤐 20.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE12

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
12.18.22
12:56 pm - harlem renaissance highschool .

it was the last day of school before winter break so all the teachers gave out no work for the kids to do. all six of the friends were in fourth period, sitting at the table the always sit at by the window.

jaelin, jasmine, and alexandra were all taking photos of them together or of eachother. whilst dd, notti, and ddot were just scrolling through instagram and replying to fans group chats. "oh nah," dd laughed, showing notti and ddot what he saw.

their mouths dropped and started laughing themselves. the girls stopped what they were doing and all looked at the boys infront of them. "what?" they asked in unison. the boys looked up from dd's phone and stopped laughing. "nah, nah, nothing. just something about k gunna," dd sighed.

jaelin shared a mugged look with jasmine and sighed. "the fuck." she mumbled. dd mugged the girl and smacked his lips. "hm?" he questioned. "nothin, bro." jaelin said, going back to her phone. ddot, notti, jasmine, and alexandra all shared looks and went back to what they were doing.

the rest of the time before lunch, it was silent at the table. the only sounds playing was their phones, other people's phones, and the teachers music he had on the background. after twenty minutes, the bell finally rang for the kids to go to lunch.

𖤐

the group all sat at the table they always sit at, talking about random stuff. jasmine was messing with her food, her mac n cheese specifically. she picked it up with her fork, letting the liquid fall back down.

"this shit gross as fuck worda bro," she yelled. everyone brought their attention to the girl who was mugging her tray. "the thing is i would fuck it up everytime." she sighed, pushing her tray away. they all laughed at the girl, notti pulling her close and giving her a kiss on her forehead.