𖤐 21.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE12

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
12.23.22
6:48 pm - harlem , ny .

jaelin got up from her couch to open her front door, sighing as she did so. dd was at her house because he wanted her to do his hair and just to hangout since they barely got to a few days ago. she opened the front door revealing a high dd who looked at her with low red eyes.

he had on a pop smoke graphic tee with his grey nike sweatpants and his black canvas 4's. she smiled at him, letting him inside the house. she closed the door behind him and faced him. he immediately brought her into a hug, her head in his chest.

"i missed you mamas," he said as he rested his chin on her head. she looked up at him and smiled. "i missed you too," she smiled. she gave him a kiss on the lips and put her head back into his chest.

"are you wearing my hoodie?" he asked. she started laughing and nodding. "yes i am." she said. he just sighed and shook his head. the two stayed like this for a couple minutes just rocking back and forth. they feel like they haven't gotten much one on one time so this was nice for them.

after about ten minutes of just hugging, they finally released each other. jaelin took dd's hand and led him over to the couch, sitting him down. "wait here. i gotta get the hair stuff," she said, running up the stairs. dd nodded his head and went on his phone.

jaelin ran upstairs and grabbed the spray bottle, a comb and brush, and the hair gel and made her way back downstairs. dd looked up from his phone, turning it off and sliding it into his pocket. "floor." she said, pointing to the ground.

he moved to the front of the couch, putting his legs in a crisscross applesauce position. she sat behind him, him sitting in between her legs. "do you wanna watch something?" she asked whilst picking up the remote and going to youtube.

he nodded his head. "can we watch niggas playin 2k?" he asked her, lifting his head up and looking at her. she smiled down at him and nodded her head and looked up some boys playing 2k.

she put on the first one she saw and started on his hair. she sectioned it into different parts, getting the hair she needed and the rest up in a ponytail. she sprayed water on the hair she had and started brushing through it. his hair was tangled since he didn't wet it before he came to her house.

he winced as the brush pulled his hair, him touching his head. "ow, jae," he said. she put her lips in a thin line and stops brushing. "sorry my heart," she said. she continued brushing his hair out, brushing it more gently but still hard enough to get the tangles out.

after about forty five minutes, jaelin was halfway done with his hair. this niggas got loads hair bro. jaelin stopped at the twist she was doing, finishing it. she let go and sighed whilst popping her knuckles.

dd looked up from his phone and looked at his girlfriend. "you good?" he asks her. she nods her head whilst rubbing her eyes and yawning. "yeah, just tired." she said. she went back to his hair, grabbing another section before he grabbed her wrists.

"we can take a break if you want?" he asks her. she smiled and shook her head no. "no, it's fine. plus i like how this is turning out." she said. dd stared at the girl for a good minute before shrugging his shoulders and going back to his phone.

𖤐

after an hour and a half of doing dd's hair, jaelin finally finished dd's hair. she did the last twist and fell back onto the couch with a sigh. "you done, ma?" dd asked, unlocking his phone and going to the camera.

she nodded her head and smiled, putting her hands on his shoulders. he moved his head left and right, smiling at the results in his camera. she tilted her head down to the side of his face, giving him kisses on his cheek.

he smiled and turned his head, giving her a kiss on the lips. she removed her legs from beside them and layed down on the long part of her couch. dd got up from the floor and stretched, popping his fingers as well.

he put his phone into his sweatpants, the phones weight causing them to fall a little and show his psd's. he made his way over to jaelin and layed between her legs. she was on her phone, snapping people back a photo of herself.

after a while, jaelin wanted to get a bottle of water. she tried getting up but dd was fast asleep and had his arms wrapped around her waist. she tried to get up a couple more times before just giving up. she turned off the tv and turned off the lamp nex to her, her falling asleep herself.

jae speaks !

anotha filler chapter since chap 22 finna be crz n drama filleddd . but don't be mad cs at least i'm not updating @ midnighttt .. one of ma shortest chapters too

anyways chap 22 will be out thursday da latest n if not den friday ! i got anotha tournament dis week so i'll try updating throughout sat n sunday ! .

dont forget to comment n vote

#E4N . #E4E .