𖤐 16.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

ALEXANDRA RENAE PAIGE11

11.20.22
6:00 am - LaGuardia Airport .

the paige sisters all got out of the car, sam asleep on alexandra's hip. the whole family was currently at the airport to go get their older brother, trilly who has been out touring and at college for the past few months.

trilly never really claimed that he was from sugarhill. he always said he was from LA then moved to harlem. no one in the family really knew why. he loves his family, he really does but i guess being from the "hood" wasn't his style.

jaelin rubbed her eyes as she slip across the concrete in her house slippers. alexandra yawned as she slightly brought the sleeping boy back up on her hip. "mama, how do you have this much energy at six in the morning?" jaelin asked.

callie shrugged. "girl, i don't," she said. "i'm only happy this early cause i get to see my favorite after six months." she stated. the two girls stopped walking and deadpanned their mother. callie turned around and looked at her daughter's faces, laughing.

"mama don't play with us right now," alexandra said. "i'm just chattin, babies. calm down." she said, calming down her laughter. they all continued to walk into the airport and wait by the gate trilly was supposed to come out of.

after a good fifteen minutes, he finally walked out of the gate. callie being the first to see him, ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "hey, ma," his deep voice said. alexandra and jaelin were currently sitting down with alexandra patting sams back. his voice caught their attention, causing them to stand up.

alexandra handed sam off to jaelin, her running up to her brother. "trilly!" she said, jumping into his arms. he laughed and swung her around before putting her back down. jaelin handed alexandra sam back, with a smug look on her face.