𖤐 39.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE4

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
4.6.23
6:01 pm - harlem , ny .

jaelin, alexandra, and jasmine we're all sat in jaelins living room with her mom, gossiping. callie being the mom she is, she was asking about all the boys and stupid highschool stuff that kids do now. jaelin wasn't really participating in the conversation since she didn't have much to say. but she did miss this. aside from her mom, the trio haven't hung out in a minute.

"y'all going to that party tonight?" callie asked. jaelins head shot up as all the girls furrowed their eyebrows. "what party?" they asked in unison. callie's eyebrows raised and then furrowed. "the boys didn't tell you? someone's throwing a party tonight and it's supposed to be like real big." callie said as she stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

the girls turned their heads towards her and then back to the floor. "nah what the fuck," jasmine said. "i'm gonna text them." she pulled out her phone, jaelin and alexandra doing the same. "how the fuck ma know bout it but we don't?" jaelin questioned. "literally," alexandra said.

alexandra and jasmine started typing away to notti and ddot, jaelin doing the same to dd.

jae baby 💙 .
david

ma heart 💝 .
wassup jae

jae baby 💙 .
whatchu doin tn.?
i wanna hangout

ma heart 💝 .
i wanna hang out 2 but me notti n ddot all gotta do sum tn

jae baby 💙 .
oh what y'all doin