Chapter 22

My eyes fluttered open as i rolled over and looked at the alram clock that was on my bed side table. I had to blink a few times as i looked at the clock, it read 11:30. I jumped up  out of my bed almost falling flat on my face, i didn't put on my robe like i normally did to start my day off nor did i put on my slippers. i ran down the hallway and then down the stairs to find all of my boys passed out. I smiled at this, I didn't want to mess up this moment for him and the boy's so I walked back up the stairs and right into the shower.

I let the hot water run over my body, with the boys and Kyle I neever had time to myself. The only time i get to myself is when Kyle was home and  the only time I get to take a shower is after I put the boys down to bed or when I am done with all three of them. I finally got out when the water finally went cold, i opened the curtain and wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my room.

I dug in my closet looking for something to change into, i settled with a tank top that Kyle had bought me a long time ago when I first moved here. It was a light blue color, and some of my favorite mini shorts. I didn't feel like messing with my hair so I just pulled it into a ponytail, where teh only thing that would be in my face at any time would be my bangs. After I was done fixing myself into the stay at home mother that I had become since I finally got back home.

Before I went down stairs I pulled my phone out of my baby bag that stayed on my back door for when I needed to run on the go. I looked at the text messages that I had gotten from a few random people from the school and I lookked at the one that I got from my father, "Beth, honey don't be mad at me but I am getting remarried."