Chapter 51

Soon after reaching the small shopping mall, we got tired and looked around for an acctual mall. "We should play hide and seak in the mall."

"Kyle, that is stupid." Noah said as he looked at his brother.

"No acctually it is fun." The rest of us said.

"So we are playing?" Kyle said as he looked at all of with a smile on his face.

We all nodded our heads and pulled out our cell phones and split like the place was on fire. Kyle eneded up finding us all and the fun went on and on until we all got tired of running around the mall and we were hungry. He all walked up to the food court, ordered our food and set down and a giant table. As I was almost finished with my food when my phone went off, I dug through my purse and pulled out my cell phone. "Hello?"

"Bethany, I think you need to come home." My aunt said through the phone.

"Why?"

"Rico, isn't doing well." She said, I could hear the fear in her voice.

"All be on the next plane home."

"Okay, I love you be safe." My aunt said slowly into the phone.

"I love you too, and I will be." I said as I clamped the phone shut and looked at everyone who was looking at me. "I have to leave, I hope your guys trip is the best."

I stood up and walked away, I got half way through the mall when Kyle stopped me. "Why are you up and leaving?"

"There are some issues with the boys, and I need to tend to it." I said as I looked for him to my phone.

"Well then, shouldn't we both go then?" He asked as he looked at me.

"No." I said as I looked at him hoping that he would just go back and find some whore to spend the rest of the week with.

"Why not?" He asked as he watched me look from him to my cell phone and I texted my aunt. "I am their father!"

"It's not their father, that they need right now!" I screamed, he smacked my phone out of my hand and it landed in the near by fountain.

"Those boys will always need me!" He yelled back at me. "No matter how far you try to push me away Bethany, you can't change their DNA!"

"I have no reason to change either of my sons' DNA KYLE!" I yelled back, I was mad at him for smacking my phone out of my hand. Before I knew it tears were rolling down my face and I couldn't stop them.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he looked at me.

"There is nothing more to talk about Kyle, I am leaving and you are staying." I said as I choked on my own words. I walked away and out the front door, where a few feet away a found a nice hiding place for me to just sit there and cry. I wanted to tell him so bad, I did I really did. To me the time just didn't seem right, I called a cab from a nearby pay phone, I got the guy who drove it to drop me off at my hotel. I rode the elevator to my floor and slowly walked the long hall way to where my room way, I got in and started packing my things.

I called the lady down stairs and got her to get me on the next plane out of here. I was all ready to pack, just waiting on the front desk to call me about my plane tickets being inn and then I was going to drive to the airport in my rented car and wait for about an hour. 'Maybe they will have a phone story there.' I said thinking to myself, a few minutes later I was done stairs grabbing my tickets, jumping my car and at the airport before I knew it. I still had about two hours to kill, so I walked around the place looking for a phone store. When I did find one, I bought a new blackberry curve. By the time the guy was done getting it all fixed up it, I had twenty minutes to get to my gate before the plane left without me.

As soon as my plane had landed I was in my car and back to my aunt house. I burt through the door and walked down the small hall, where I found my aunt and uncle leabing over one of the boys cribs. "Is everything okay?"

The both turned and looked at me, there was no time to be happy that I was back. I knew what was wrong, I needed to get Rico to the hospital. "How long has he been like this?"

"A day and a half." My aunt spoke slowly as she walked me pack a bag for the boys. "Where are you going?"

"I am doing the only thing I can do." I said as i pushed a few things into the back. "I can't let my little boy who isn't even one yet die."

:Beth, I know it's a hard thing to do." My uncle spoke as he walked closer to me. "But you have to accept that your little boy will die in time and may the good lord take him."

"How can you speak like this to me!" I yelled as I pulled out of the hug my uncle was attempted to do.

"Honey, that is just how the circle of life goes." my aunt said as she looked at me. "Someone dies, then a new one is born."

"No!" I screamed as I grabbed both of my children and ran to the car. I put them in their seat and drove off, by the time I got there I had two cops following me because I was speeding all the way there.

"Miss, you do know you were going 20 over the speed limit?" a officer asked me, as he watched me get out of my car and walk around to pull out Kyle and Rico.

"And you do understand officer that at this present moment I don't give a fuck!" I said as I pulled Rico into my arms.

"Ma'am, that I no way to talk to an officer." He said as he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Sir, you do see that I am trying to get a VERY sick little boy into the ER, right?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yes, ma'am." He said as he looked at me. "I see what youa re trying to do.

"Then you wouldn't mind giving me a little hand." I said as I looked at him with a qestionable look on my face. "Do me a favor and get my son from that side of the car and help me into the hospital."

He nodded his head and did as I asked, he did it like it was something that every lady that he had pulled over had asked him to do. "You have kids?"

"No, I have two little necies." He said as he watched the nurses wheel my child around back. I turned to him and held out my hands for Kyle.

"If you are going to write me a speeding ticket, please do so now." I said as I took Kyle from him and placed him on my hip.

"No need to give you ad speeding ticket ma'am." He said as he tipped his hat to me and started to walk off.

"Why not?" I asked looking at him.

"Because you had one hell of an emergency." He spoke as he tipped his hat to me agian. I didn't say a word and walked to the back where a nurse had lead me to Rico's room. They brought me another bed to lay Kyle down in as I stayed by Rico's side. The last thing I remember was looking at Rico and seeing his father in him. The way he hair flowed and the way he green eyes sparkled as you saw him play and smile. The smile was mine and both the boys had it, but the one and only thing that remember me of Kyle was their green eyes.