7th Year Photos

I got this photo when I saw my senior photos in my home. I hope you enjoy this wholesome story!

I post all of my fanfiction on three accounts. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, under the username DaniMason, and on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I also have a Tumblr account with the username @danimason2019.

Also, please check if your guys' settings have you signed up for email notifications if you are reading this story. I don't own the characters of Harry Potter.

-FangirlWriter

Harry, Hermione, and the rest of the Weasleys were at Hogwarts. After the war, Molly had convinced, meaning she made Howlers, to get Ron and Harry to get their N.E.W.T.S at Hogwarts. If the Auror thing doesn't work out, she wanted them to have more options. Harry when he thought it would be a good idea, so he went without much of a fuss. The problem was that everyone remembered the terror of the Battle, and of just being in school that fateful year.

No one was relaxed there most of the time, and there were a lot of panic attacks from all ages attending. Today they were all graduating. Harry had finally graduated, Ginny by his side, his graduation cap on his head with the tassel falling in his face thanks to Ginny messing with it. Ginny had studied like mad the previous summer to deal with the grief because even flying wouldn't stop the flashbacks. She had managed to pass into the 7th-year class and graduated with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Even Ron and Hermione were in good moods. They had been cranky ever since they had broken up two weeks ago.

Molly said, "Ok, I want individual photos of each person graduating today. Then we will take a family photo."

Each of them got their photos, and then they all took a family photo. The family photo felt empty without Fred in the photo. It was a painful photo to look at for the Weasleys. The star of their photos though, was when Ginny got her certificate and ran up to Harry. She jumped on him, crossed her legs across his torso, and kissed him with passion. It was very reminiscent of their first kiss.

Luna took the candid photo, and the magic blurred all the background, and only Ginny and Harry were clear. It was a stunning photo, the red and gold of their caps and gowns blending with the lush green surroundings and their love shining through every corner of that picture.

After all that, all of them got a photo together of throwing their caps in the air and shouting, "Class of '98!

Harry had no idea where life would take him next, he did know though that he would have friends and family by his side.