𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

—————————————

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘

—————————————

❝ 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄. ❞

—————————————

Takemichi nearly screamed, waking up in Mikey's embrace was not something he was ready for.

He really, really wanted to move, but Takemichi is weak, very weak and Mikey, the invincible Mikey is strong and getting out of his grip is impossible. Takemichi was forced to lie there as he waited for Mikey to wake up, which wasn't happening. Takemichi squirmed and squirmed but Mikey wouldn't budge. Manjirou-Kun, you gotta wake up!” This only made his hold tighten Nuuu, Mitchy. It's Saturday, let's sleep in~” Mikey whined, shifting so that Takemichi was laying on top of him instead. ‘Maybe, I should use a nickname. That should surprise him enough for him to get up.’

“Ugh, serious Jirou-Kun! I'm hungry, let's at least make breakfast.”

Like a switch Mikey sat up immediately, looking at Takemichi like he wanted to devour him. “What did you call me?” Takemichi wanted to cry againJirou-Kun? Do you not like it or something–” Mikey grabs Takemichi's face with one hand and looks at him with the deadest eyes he'd ever seen “No, call me that again. Actually, always call me that. Don't call me anything else.” Takemichi had just realized that while Mikey's hand was on his face, the other hand was gripping his thigh so intensely he was sure that it'll leave a bruise. “Ha.. Okay, Jirou-Kun.” With that, Mikey finally let him go, instructing him that he was to only make breakfast and then come back.

Mitchy immediately scrambled to get up and ran downstairs immediately. A deep red hue covering his face, he stopped at the bottom of the stairs a covered his face, trying to stop himself from smiling.

‘C'mon, stop it Takemichi! His man could kill you and he probably would if you step outta line!’

After taking some heavy deep breaths, Takemichi was finally able to get himself together and make breakfast.

‘Could Mikey like me? No! Never! He's literally tried to kill me more than once. Maybe I like him instead? Nah, he terrifies me, I could never like him ‘cause I'd be too scared to even think about anything else.’

Takemichi took a moment from his thoughts to think about Mikey and his godly looks. ‘Maybe I do-’ “Ow!” While stuck in his thoughts, he brunt himself on the frying pan.

Today was gonna be a long day.

At least Nii-Chan wasn't home. He would cause a whole lot of problems.

Takemichi wondered who he could talk to about this. He doesn't know anyone but the people in Valhalla and he can't exactly tell them that he might have a crush on their literal enemy.

Takemichi sighed, what was wrong with him? He's acting like a total masochist right now.

—————————————