𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗

-------------

❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘. 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄. ❞

-------------

Mikey took Takemichi in his arms, resting his head on his shoulder, cooing at him and shushing his cries even as the small boy was attempting to push him away.

It's not like anyone will help him anyway. It's 10A.M, all neighbours are at school or work and even if they were at home, he is Manjirou "Mikey" Sano, who's stopping him?

"Mitchyyyy~ Ya know your brother and that girl came by, right?"

Takemichi's fussing stopped. What?

"Yeah, they kept babbling something about letting you go or whatever. They were really getting on my nerves, you know."

Mikey moved his face from the crook of his neck and began to stare at Takemitchy, again.

"I tried to be nice, I did, I really did." He caressed his face "But Despite how kind I was to them, they still insisted that I was kidnapping you, can you believe that?? They were so delusional."

Hypocrisy.

Mikey calling someone delusional?

It's laughable!

"You d-didn't ha-have to kill them.." Takemichi choked in-between sobs, squeezing his eyes shut and turning away from the psycho.

"You should be thankful that I made their death quick. It took everything in me to not beat them to death."

Takemichi yelped when Mikey picked him up, "I'll bring you to meet them."

You'll what?

Takemichi doesn't want to see that!

"N-no, I don't want to see that- You're scaring me, Mikey."

"Scaring you? I'm keeping you safe Mitchy."

How, why and in what universe is this keeping him safe?

Takemichi buried his face into Mikey's neck not wanting to see the bodies of his brother and ex-girlfriend.

Mikey's delusional ass just patted him on the head and called him "cute."

When Mikey's steps came to a halt Takemichi hesitated, debating on whether or not he should look up.

Too bad he didn't get to make the decision himself as Mikey crouched down and yanked on his hair, forcing him to face the fresh corpses.

“I’ll get someone to clean this mess up later, however, why won't you take in the scene, Mitchy?” Mikey ran his fingers through Takemichi's hair, chuckling. “This should be a warning as to what will happen once you try to leave me.”

Takemichi gagged, bile raising in his throat.

What kinda delulu ass shit...

“I know, Mitchy. You like your brother, but I don't. He keeps getting in the way and it's bothersome.” Mikey paused.

“Or he kept. I mean he is dead now so it's past tense. Can't get in the way of he's gonna be ash by tomorrow.”

Is Mikey making jokes about this?

What the hell?!

“Stop, stop. I don't wanna look at this. I don't–”

Mikey rises and steps directly on Hinata’s corpse as he walks backside.“Shh... You'll have you get used to this you know? Anyway, I'll be calling over Toman for a celebration party tonight.”

Mikey laid Takemichi on the sofa and went into the bathroom for bandages.

‘Wait.. Mikey has a sister, doesn't he? Where is she? Won't she help– actually she probably won't given that Sanos have proven to be criminally insane.’

Manjirou return with the bandages and painkillers and Takemichi asked, “Don’t you have a sister?”

Mikey blinked at Takemichi before smiling “She’s with her girlfriends right now. It's Senju’s birthday today.”

Oh great...

“Now, be a good boy and let me help you, okay? Then I'll let you have a nap before the other's get here.”

Wait, he already called them? When?

“Oh.... of course M-Manjirou.”

————————————

If you are wondering why this is so short just know, I got my phone(and lapt9p) taken away s I'm trying to make this on my broken "Blu" phone from 2016.

I got hit by a car and my grandma almost died lmao

Kinda wish she died tbh, she was a fucking bitch

Lowkey thinking of unplugging her life support

I swear ever since I became a Wattpad writer my life has been an active death trap