𝐕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

-------------

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐎𝐍

-------------

❝ 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 . ❞

-------------

It was morning now.

Takemichi went downstairs to greet the maids and have breakfast, only to be greeted by the not-so-happy face of his brother.

"Ah? Nii-Chan? What's wrong?"

"Feigning ignorance, huh?"

Takemichi sat at the table, sitting across from him. 'Wait, is
about Mikey?'

"You brought a foreign object into our house, Take."

"Mikey's not a foreign object! He's my friend, don't insult him."

Shuji sighed like a tired parent, pinching the bridge of his nose he stared at Takemichi.

"How many times must I say this, Take? You must not be friends with any Toman members, or gang members in general. Especially, not that psychotic bastard named Mikey."

"I know he may seem nice now, but later on in your friendship, he'll show you his true self. You'll see how sick that guy is and you will see a side of him that not even the Toman captains have seen."

Taking one more breath, Shuji finished.

"Stay. Away. From. Him."

Takemichi really wanted to say something back, but he didn't want to upset his older brother more. Shuji knew Manjirou way before Takemichi did. He has seen the things he can do on his own and the things he can get away with because of his rich family.

"Fine.. I'll try."

Lies. Takemichi was lying and Shuji knew it. Although, he chose to ignore it and give him the benefit of the doubt. Shuji doesn't know how far Takemichi and Mikey's friendship has gone, but he hopes that it's still early enough for Takemichi to leave.

Knowing Mikey, once he establishes a deep connection with someone he won't let them leave. It's something that not even the captains know as none of them have tried leaving, so he never had a reason to show them that side of him.

Shuji knows this as when Kazutora first tried to leave Toman, he had front-row seats to how Mikey threatened the other boy terribly to the point where even someone as crazy as Kazutora was scared shitless.

God forbid the relationship is romantic or sexual because then Mikey would really never let them leave.

"Please, don't do anything that'll get you killed, Take.."

-------------

Takemichi loves his older brother, truly he does. He trusts his judgement too, but he's scared of Manjirou.