𝐕𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 . ❞

—————————————

The Toman captains all gathered around the tied-up Kiyomasa. Mikey had asked him to stay back after the meeting, where he knocked him out and had him transported to the Sano estate's basement.

“Hehehe.. I can't wait to bash his face in!” Nahoya exclaimed, excitedly cracking his knuckles and giggling at the thought of turning Kiyo-bitcha’s face into red puddy.

How could someone ever hurt Takemichi?

Keisuke wanted to burn him alive.

Takashi contemplated turning his dead body into an art piece, but he then remembered that he wants his art to be beautiful, not ugly.

Draken got impatient and tired of waiting and kicked Kiyomasa in the face repeatedly, forcing him to wake up.

Oi, shitface.” Draken spat on him and he stirred awake.

“Huh? Vice-president–” Kiyomasa groaned as he received another kick from Nahoya.

“Vice-president only? What about the president and your captains, huh?”

Kiyomasa’s face morphed from confusion to anger. “What the hell is this!?”

“What a jackass. What does it look it? We kidnapped you.” Peh-Yan said, approaching the group with a metal rod in his hands. “Mikey, should I light the furnace?”

Kiyomasa's face went back to confusion. “Sano's here?”

“You didn't even notice our president?” Souya asked, knowing that the punishment Kiyomasa would receive for not taking note of Mikey's presence would be tremendous. Only adding onto what he would receive for harming Takemichi.

Suddenly, in one quick motion, Kiyomasa was on the other side of the room. Mitsuya thinks that it'll be a miracle if he doesn't have memory loss from the blow Mikey gave him to the head.

“Yes, Peh-Yan. Light the furnace.” Mikey answered dryly. Grabbing Kiyomasa by his hair and forcing him to look up. “C’mon, wake up. We haven't even gotten to the part where we torture you, yet.”

Safe to say, Kiyomasa was not going to have a painless death.

It started with bearings, then peeling the skin off of his arm, then cutting his other arm off, then putting the metal rod into the furnace and then shoving it into his mouth.

They rip his hair out of his scalp, cut off his fingers, and cut his legs off. All while making sure he was alive to feel the pain.

Honestly, Takashi never thought that he'd enjoy hearing the tortured screaming of another human being, but he loved it. More than he was expecting.

Surprisingly, torture is a great way to bond with friends.

The group feels closer after this.