Chapter 10

Kaito returning sparked new hope in Kokichi and Kage. They weren't at 100%, maybe 20 or 30, but it was better than the less than 5 they'd been at before. Kokichi returned somewhat to his usual self, which was a relief to everyone who'd had enough energy themselves to notice.

"Kage-Chan!" Kokichi grinned. "We haven't had sex for a while, right?"

Kage laughed softly. "No, I guess we haven't. Are you wanting me to fix that or something?"

"Maaaybe~" He giggled. "We're stuck together without much else to do whether we like it or not, so let's enjoy the together part!"

Kage brushed some hair out of his face. "When Kai is ready to join, I can't wait to take you at the same time. I miss filling up two of your holes with our dicks and the last one with a toy. You always look so good when you're being wrecked."

Kokichi huffed. "Least I know you're turned on. You're always super shy when you aren't. But now you're, well," He gestured to Kage. "A horny bitch!"

Kage smirked at him. "I should punish you for that. I'm not as good at spanking you as Kai, and I'd rather not choke you until I don't have to worry about you not being able to get enough air already, so I guess our only options are orgasm denial and overstimulation."

Kokichi blinked. "I don't know a lot about those last two."

"Ah, that's right, sorry. Orgasm denial is exactly as it sounds, I bring you to the edge but stop before you can hit it, and repeat as many times as I want. It makes you desperate. Overstimulation is the opposite, it's making you orgasm multiple times in a row without break, and makes your nerves incredibly sensitive to a point where the stimulation hurts and any touch feels a lot stronger."

"Wow." Kokichi looked down. "Those must be pretty tame compared to other stuff we do, huh?"

"Yes, they are. But that doesn't mean it's boring. We do often pair those with other things, too."

Kokichi took a deep breath. "Okay. Just, do whatever you think will feel good. You know my limits better than I do. I mean, I did think I was a virgin before you told me otherwise."

Kage kissed his cheek. "I'm not actually going to punish you, anyway. I don't have it in me right now. I just want to take care of you. I want to make you feel good, happy, and loved. We can save punishment for when we're out of this place, and just want to have fun. Besides, then we'll have all of our equipment to work with."

Kokichi rolled his eyes. "You're so cheesy, dude. Just fuck me, it's that simple."

"But it's not simple. It takes a lot of trust, communication, and practice. There's nothing simple about making love to you."

Kokichi faked a gag. "I hate that term, making love to. It's icky, don't say it." The blush on his face proved otherwise, but Kage didn't mention it.

"Fine, I'll get on with it then." They pulled Kokichi's lower garments off and used two fingers to slowly massage his clit.

Kokichi hissed, back arching. "Shit. That's a lot. I guess I haven't been touched in a little while."

"I'll go slow." Kage pressed their face into Kokichi's neck, leaving soft, wet kisses and the occasional bruise. They continued to rub Kokichi's clit until he came, thighs squeezing around his partner's wrist.

Kage hummed in delight before sliding those two fingers into his hole and fingering him gently.

Kokichi lay limp on the bed, the occasional moan escaping him as he fell into the sensations. He wasn't drowning in them, more like he was floating comfortably on top of the water. Metaphors were weird.