First day

My alarm kept ringing, I groaned not wanting to get out of bed so I slap the alarm clock and go back to sleep. "ELLE GET YOUR ASS UP FOR SCHOOL"  my mom screams from the kitchen. "FINE!". I get changed and do a little light makeup on myself, I take a step back from my mirror and damn I look a lot hot. I was singing to Brittany spears in my moms car when "ok Elle get out were here" I step outside and see all types of friend groups scattered everywhere, and they all looked at me with their mouths wide open. I walked into school and everybody starting whispering about me "omg is that Elle" "Elle looks so hot" I turned my head and saw Alex full on eye fucking me with his jaw wide open, I swear I could see a bit of drool on his chin. I blushed but turned my head so he couldn't see my face anymore.

I walked into my home room and once again everybody broke out into whispers staring at me AGAIN. So I just flipped them off and got in my seat, then Maya and Anna walk in and their faces bright up when they see me and come running over to me saying I looked so hot or whatever.

We were talking about our gossip over the summer when our teacher starting to call out or names for attendance, "Anna kone" "present" "Brandt Jackson" "PRESIDENT!" He yells mocking Anna everybody starts laughing but it wasn't that funny. "Maya ishii-peters" "here" they started to have a conversation about food but I wasn't paying that much attention. Zoning out staring at Alex but quickly got out of that strange when my name was called "Elle Lopez" "here".

I could hear Maya and Anna whispering about if Alex was staring at Anna which he wasn't then she pulls down her bra strap trying to seduce Alex if he is asked Maya "what about now" Maya turns her head to see him once again not staring at Anna but now staring at Elle admiring her with heart eyes and a droopy smile. Maya was shocked and happy for Elle but sad for Anna but didn't say anything else but "no"

"Ok guys I have your locker assignments here" as soon as he said that everybody started to rush out, you see papers all over the lockers saying 'Brandt loves Maya' and 'Dustin loves Maya' this must be some fucking sick joke I thought. You see that Anna and Maya are only few feet away from you giggling probably about the papers.

I look at my schedule seeing I have PE next, I groan not wanting to get into smelly clothes and sweat yet. You turn your head and see Maya talking to heather and her fake ass group who were so fake. You turn your head to the right and see Brandt and Dustin pushing Alex towards you, you can't make up what they were saying but you could here some "go get some bro" and "dude just tell her" you gave them a confused look. "Guys shut the fuck up" Alex says embarrassed by them and makes his way over to you.

You swear your heart was beating so fast to the point it might burst through you're chest. "Hey" Alex says OMG OMG THE ALEX IS TALKING TO ME ACT COOL ELLE ACT COOL, "hey Alex" you reply slightly blushing "wanna walk to gym together" he responds all red face, HE IS SOO CUTE OMG. "Sure" We begin walking to gym and he slides his hand into mine interlocking them so I couldn't pull away.

Alex's POV: (bet you weren't expecting that babes 😘)
Oh my fucking god, I'm walking hand and hand with Elle. I swear she is so fucking pretty, I have had a crush on Elle since fourth grade but thought she was way out of my league so I never told her. I could tell she liked me to because she kept staring at me in class and blushed when I was basically eye fucking her. I could see heather giving us a dirty glare but I couldn't give a shit so I give her a dirty glare back. I do still like heather but I am catching more feelings for Elle...

Hey cuties! Just made this chapter randomly because I was bored and yea, school is shit right now but the goal is too post a new chapter every one to two days but I might not so I apologize if I don't. And if anyone bothers you call me up 1-829-girlypop

Xoxo, smelly shit 😘❤️