Solo pt.1

I was in band class, sitting with Anna when Maya runs up to both of us. "Alex Nolan is single" Maya screamed for only me and Anna to hear, they were squealing together that Anna might finally have a chance to be with Alex. He was still with heather? I thought, we made out in a closet while he was still dating heather, so I'm a side chick now great! Our band teacher walks in shushing the class. "I have some exciting news" he gets cut off by gabe yelling "Alex Nolan is single!" I look over to my left giving him a weird look, is he gay?

    The band teacher announces we have a event on Friday, performing in front of everyone. Oh shit, I looked at my paper seeing I have a solo wow just great. Apparently Maya got a three minute solo, I was playing my instrument bored out of my mind not noticing this kid Brendan staring at me the whole time. Maya kept playing her instrument wrong and had to have a whole hell lecture form the band teacher which was pretty funny to watch, I was about to leave when this kid I think named Brendan came up to me and handed me a not saying "read later" and walked away, okay weird...

    I was in science class listening to whatever the teacher was saying when she said we were getting paired up, I got stuck with Alex and Anna well great! I was making my way over to them sitting next to Alex, he gave me a smile which I ignored still mad at him about his gf or ex gf. I was still wondering about the note Brendan gave me earlier so i put the note under microscope trying to read whatever it said but it was so tiny I could barley see it what kind of fucking hand writing does this kid have😒, while I was trying to figure out what the note said Alex and Anna were talking about him breaking up with heather until Anna said something that made me so flabbergasted.

    "If I was your boyfriend- I mean girlfriend I would never be like that" she says smiling I give her weird glare what the fuck is she thinking Alex also gave her a look like she was out of her mind but nodded "cool" he said, I interrupted this weird convo saying "can any of you read that it's too tiny" "I don't know how too so you do it" Anna says twirling her hair looking at Alex, he looks at her before reading what the note said.

    "I like playing with you Elle, let's hang out sometime" Alex read, clenched his jaw in jealousy that someone else had a eye out for Elle, he thought who even was the kid. "Omg Elle you can have like a boyfriend now!" Anna squeals at me while Alex shoots her a glare, "he likes you" ugh I don't even like that kid "who's Brendan saxophone kid" Alex asked curious as hell trying to figure out who else like Elle, "some kid from my band class I don't even like him ugh" I take the note and crumble it.

    I was in choir class singing random ass lines, I don't even know why I joined this class all you do is sing random ass shit. "Okay so as you all know we are performing this Friday and I have prepared a solo for it who would like to tryout" heather and Anna raise their hands up as soon as she finished, "excellent heather why don't you come up first and no laughing" before heather got up she whispered to Jess "if I get this Alex will totally fall in love with me again" they squeal together before heather goes up, I was not prepared for her ugly ass singing. She started to sing happy birthday off note with a high pitchy voice ever so slightly, I giggled and Anna tried so hard to keep in from laughing.

It was know Anna's turn to go up and sing, she sang happy birthday like heather on key this time with a lovely voice, holy shit she's good Anna finished and I especially clapped hard for Anna which resulted in me getting weird looks so I flip them off, Anna got the solo while heather got the sign language part.....

Their will be two parts too this, I am too lazy to finish so sorry! I have the beep test/pacer test tomorrow which I am not ready for 😭 on top of that I have cheer practice from 7:30 to 8:30 and I have a cheer comp in Saturday so i might not be able to post a chapter tmr just letting you guys know! 😭😘