Reuniting

I woke up getting ready for school, still in my head I'm thinking about what Anna said "Stay away from the new girl, she's such a bitch" what did Anna mean by that? I walk down stairs to eat my breakfast that my mom made me, "Sweetie? Are you okay you look a little down today?" My mom asked, I just smiled at her and replied with a "I'm fine" but I wasn't. I was still reading those words in my head, I have to find and talk to this girl.

I was getting my books, when Anna and Maya walk straight up to my locker. "Hey guys what's up!?" "Hey Elle, so umm we found out the new girl is in our class, and you have to stay away from her she's such a slut" "yea such a slut" Anna copied Maya, "Why what's wrong with her?" "Well tell you at lunch, K bye!" And they just walked away.

"Elle your late again" My math teacher said, hehe "Sorry it won't happen again I promise" I shuffle to my seat when I see Alex sitting in the back waving at me, I smile at him before sitting down. "Alright so before we start we have a new student, please make her feel welcome!" Then the girl from before walks in, "You can introduce yourself" "umm hi? My names Lana Martinez I'm 14 years old and I like drawing art!" "Okay you can take a seat next to Elle, Elle please raise your hand" I raised my hand, and she walks right over next to me.

As she's sitting down, I study her face a little bit. The way her eyes twitch a bit when she's focused, the way she wraps her hair around her finger when she's nervous, and the way her leg bounces when she's bored. I couldn't help but recognize her and her actions. She must have caught me looking, so she turns her head at me. "Do you need help or anything?" I blush nervously, "Sorry! Umm my names Elle by the way!" She smiles, "My names Lana"

We were talking a lot, filling her in with all the people too stay away from and all the drama. I then ask her about Maya and Anna, "Hey! Do you know Maya and Anna?" Her face then hardens, she begins to wrap her hair around her finger again she's nervous. "Oh yea I know them, to be honest their a bit annoying" I give a nod, before she talks again. "Oh I suggest you stay away from them, they are the worst I swear there thing 1 and thing 2" I giggle a bit before responding "sure thing bbg" we laugh together before the teacher yells at us for being to loud.

I tell Maya and Anna, that I'm going to sit with my new friend instead of them. To which they nod, half ignoring me. I scoff before walking to my locker, as I'm putting my books away I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see my boyfriend, Alex Nolan. "Heyy baby" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hey" I hug him back, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Just then Lana walks up to us, "Heyy girl" "Heyy bitch" I say slapping her ass, which we giggle at. Alex makes a weird look at us which I laugh at. Lana looks down to see Alex's arms around Elles waist, "are you guys dating?" Lana asks, I smile at Alex before turning my head to Lana nodding, "Hey Lana, you wanna sit with us I think someone wants to meet you" he smirks at her, Lana smiles saying "who?" "Dustin ~~" I tease her, she blushes before giving me the middle finger.

As were sitting down, u see that Heather and her crew are absent today. Today's my lucky day! I'm talking to Lana about Dustin, with Alex clinging onto me like a backpack. Before Dustin sits down, dabbing up Alex. "Perfect timing Dustin" Alex and Elle says smiling, Dustin gives a tf you mean? Before turning his head making eye contact with Lana. His face starts to heat up which I laugh at, "hey girl I'm Dustin but you can call me yo man" he says flirting with her. Lana giggles a bit before saying "I'm Lana and that's never going to happen" Dusting puts his hand on his heart before pretending to die. We all laugh at him, Lana and Dustin are all over each other flirting and everything.

Across the room, Maya and Anna are glaring daggers behind Elles head. "God we tell her to not talk to her, and and she's talking to her!" "God she is such a ducking bitch, like what the fuck?" "We should go over there and confront her" "yea let's do it" Maya and Anna get up before walking over to Elle, "hey elle" Elle turns around before getting a slap to the face by Maya. Elle gasps before gripping her cheek that was really red, "what the fuck guys!" Which catches everybody's attention at Elles table. "Elle why are you hanging out with Lana, we told you to stay away from her she's such a bitch" Anna says, Elle scoffed "Why can't I make new friends!?" Anna and Maya then say Oh My God (like they did when it was Heathers thong episode) "Elle your so crazy we never said that we said you can't just hang out with Lana" "You can't fucking choose who I hang out with, you got mad at me for hanging out with Alex because you had and still have a major crush on him! And you Maya you are the fucking crazy one, your following Brandt around everywhere that's why you joined wrestle for him! You fucking burnt your hair and made a voodoo doll of him that you kissed! God Lana was right you both are Thing 1 and Thing 2 ugh!" Anna and Maya were speechless, and so was the whole cafeteria including the lunch ladies. (Gotta love those lunch ladies ❤️) "By the way, we're not friends anymore because you leave me out all the time now have fun with your obsessions with your crushes that you'll never get" Elle puts her hand over her mouth blowing a kiss before leaving.

"That's fucked up Maya and Anna go get a fucking life and not be delusional because you just lost a amazing friend" Lana says before leaving, so does Alex, Brandt, and Dustin. Anna and Maya are still there processing what Elle had just said, realizing they just lost one of their best friends.

Heyyy guys, so I'm finally done with testing and I'm sorry it took me so long to make this. I have been busy with so many parties, school, and hanging out that I didn't get to update this! But I'm gonna make more chapters cuz this hoe got a 4 day weekend !!! 😻💋 Also pretend that Cassie is Elle