Wrestle

Elle was next to Maya and Anna, Maya kept saying she wanted to join wrestle which was so unlike her. Elle looked inside to find BRANDT, "Maya your only wanna wrestle because Brandt is" Anna nodded agreeing with me, "No I don't! And stop saying his name so loud he's literally right there Elle!" "Maya you knew Brandt was there didn't you?" Maya laughed, "No I literally didn't even know he was there!" She says clearly lying god she is so obsessed.

Maya and Anna were talking about how someone wrote desperate slut on Anna's chorus paper. "Literally Anna I hate girls right now like I'm so over them!" "Maya no offense but u sound so much like a pick me" "Elle shut up! I'm not" Maya laughs, she has this long speech about how we should join. Maya clearly convinced Anna so much they walked in without me. I'm out hoes.

I take another look inside and find another girl there, that I can't help but recognize. I shrug it off before walking away, Just then I bump into Alex. "Hey Elle" he says giving me a hug, "hey Alex" Elle said hugging Alex back. Elle saw that heather was a few feet away from them giving Elle a death glare, Elle smirked at heather before putting her arms around Alex's neck pulling him more into Elle. "Elle why are u always so warm" Alex mumbled snuggling into Elles chest, Elle giggled at how adorable Alex was right now.

Later at lunch, she saw that same girl from before walk past from Elle. The random girl and Elle make eye contact before Alex is dragging Elle into the seat next to him, Elle smiled at Alex before eating her lunch. Elle had noticed Anna and Maya sitting at the wrestle table. She had saw Brandt get up, and shortly after Maya gets up following Brandt.

Elle had saw the random girl from before arguing with Anna, "Ugh Anna! You are such a cunt!" The random yelled at Anna before leaving. Just then, Dustin gets up from that table and sits down next to Alex. "Yo Alex that new girl is hella fine, her chest is so huge" making Alex laugh at his friend.

As Elle was walking past, where the gym was she over heard Brandt, Sam, and TJ talking about Maya and Anna. "Their pussies smell like fish dawg" Brandt laughs, before saying "These fingers are clean dawg I can't get that stank on me" Everybody laughs, "What about Elle?" Sam asks, Elle is now all ears on this. "Nah bro, Elle smells really good. And her pussy must smell like heaven, god damn Alex is so lucky to have her" Elle gasps quietly before walking away, just then after 30 minutes Anna walks up to Me. "Elle Brandt called me and Mayas pussies fish" I hug her from the side, comforting her. "Also" Anna sniffs, "Stay away from the new girl, she's such a bitch" then Anna leaves.

What is wrong with the new girl........

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I just got done with state testing and I have more tests this week so I might not be as active! Hope I guys liked this chapter! Also thank u guys for 16k views! I love u guys so much and I am so grateful for that many views! ❤️❤️💋💋💕