$ 8 $

"Guys! Let's do something. I mean it's Friday and let's go out. What about the club?" Aliyah proposed. Finally, she let me have lunch with them in the cafeteria. I even removed my bandage but wore flip-flops for that day.

"Are you guys done with your tasks?" Andy piped in. Even Carter was with us. Well, all six were having lunch with the other two females, who work in reception and accountants. The receptionist who has a red head seems like trying for Andy. And seems like Andy is also into her, which was revealed by the way they were exchanging glances. And Carter was busy flirting with the accountant who has blonde hair. And seems like she is least interested in him.

"Not yet. But we will manage it." Ali replied.

"Count me in," Christ added.

"And me out," I added.

"No, Jaz, Stop cheating on me," Aliyah added. Everyone laughed at her. She really behaves cutely.

"My leg is still at rest," I reminded which was a lie. Cause I can walk without any pain since last night. The thing is, I don't like going out.

"All you have to do is sit, no dancing. And it's not that difficult, Jaz."

"I think, you should come and you two should also join us," Andy added, referring to other girls too.

"Okay!" I replied and so did they.

But after a minute, Andy glanced at his mobile and replied. "And I got confirmation," Andy added smiling at us then bombarded the news, "Boss is also accompanying us, isn't it amazing."

"What?" I barked.

While the accountant girl exclaimed with an joyfully tone, "That's amazing."

Her replied already made me to dislike her. It's not only her there are a few into him.

But standing under the same roof as that villain, its not that bearable. When he said he doesn't want to bare me. And it's decided I am not gonna go now.

****

"Jazmine! Not fair. Till noon you were ready to come but now, what's wrong with you?" Ali outbursted.

"Because I don't feel well. I feel nauseous, heavy-headed," I caught my head. Nevertheless, she fished through my small wardrobe for a perfect dress.

"What about this?"

A small satin spaghetti strap dress

A small satin spaghetti strap dress. I named it the slutiest dress in my wardrobe, which Aliyah gifted me when I turned twenty two. "Okay. Are we just planning to drink and dance or nightstand with random guys? Because that dress is gonna evoke or awaken the inner beast of a man. And I am too young to get indulged in relationships."

"You are twenty-three, at your age, my mom gave birth to Carter," I raised my brow. She shrugged her shoulders, "she says that."

"Ok, listen. Can't you make it by yourself, I don't feel like-"