$ 24 $

Sometimes silence is more beautiful than words. It is powerful and also gives strength sometimes. It brings serenity to the heart and touches and calms its turmoil.

When Adrian asked what shall we do this night, I simply replied that I want to wander on the streets with him. So, we started from the Bangalow and it took thirty minutes to enter the center of the city. And we walked along the streets of Queens, exchanging no words but silence, which savored our moments. My one hand held his and the other hand held the bouquet of Jasmine flowers he bought me at the flower shop.

Gradually the weather took a U-turn. Sun got hidden behind the clouds, trees started to swing because of the wind. And the atmosphere sounded no less than romantic. Cold breezes started to sweep my hair on my face and fly my skirt here and there.

"Uff!" I groaned helpless because of my occupied hands, cause I couldn't sweep my hair away from my face.

Adrian looked at my exertions and chuckled. "Don't you have a band?"

I am such an unresponsible person band is the farthest thing I don't even carry a small comb in my purse. To speak frankly I don't even need it as my wavy hair can be managed easily with my fingers.

I shook my head.

"Hmm... Let me help you out." Adrian pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, which was the same color as his T-shirt. Then he beckoned me to turn around. Grabbing my hair in his hands, he combed them exactly as I do with my fingers and tied them with the cloth. "Now they will not annoy you."

"Thank you."

"You never thank me when I make you come or kiss you."

I stared dumbfounded at him. Speaking those words is very common to this shameless, handsome man. "That's different."

"How?"

His question just turned my cheeks red. When I didn't find any words to give a proper explanation to him, he replied, "Me fixing your hair, or making you come. Me holding your holds or kissing you...hold no difference to me. All that matter is your comfort."

I glanced astounded at the person in front of me and I just rambled, "Sometimes I really doubt it..." I stopped from speaking any other word cause what was about to come out can ruin this moment. But sometimes I doubt that he is the one who handed the blank check to my dad in exchange for me. Did he intend to buy me? If he did then who is this man? Why he is completely different now?

He stared still shocked at me waiting for me to complete my sentence. "What do you doubt?"

"That's" I looked in a different direction, "why you are so short-tampered."

He glanced for a moment and replied, "I expect perfectness from people but everyone fails to prove it."

"Oh..."

"Do you feel hungry?" He asked with quite an excitement

"Yes," I replied with furrowed brows, apprehending the reason behind his drastic change of mood. Intertwining his fingers with me, he pulled me along with him. We stepped inside an Italian restaurant. Adrian walked directly with me inside the kitchen. He spoke something with the chef in a foreign language, which I established to be Italian, as it's an Italian restaurant. Well. Well. His voice and his words sounded so sexy that I wanted to jump on him and eat him up.

Adrian and the Chef conversed for another thirty seconds, which was hard for me to rephrase. But the final smile loomed over Adrian's face, proving that Adrian have convinced him of something. Then he came back to me and made me sit on a bench, which clearly showed the view of the kitchen. "Please, take your seat mam," Adrian voiced, "Your order will be in a short moment."