$ 36 $

Mature content ahead...

Jazmine:

"Don't you think, you are working way more than necessary?" Adrian asked, making himself comfortable beside me on the couch. It was an L-shaped couch and he sat near my legs, pulling them above his lap. 

"Adrian, this project is so important for me." I was done with fifty percent of Jacob's project

"Why don't you let me do it?"

I lifted my head and gazed at him, "I don't neither need your opinion nor your help. I want to work independently."

He pulled my laptop and placed it on the coffee table. then dragged me all my way and made me sit on his lap. "It's kiss time!" 

For a few days, Adrian was satisfied by only kissing me because of my periods. he doesn't know that I stopped bleeding. If I had said to him this morning, we might have gotten late to work. 

He bit my lip pushed his tongue inside my mouth and kissed me. We moaned kissing hungrily. He tasted like the sauce of pasta he made for dinner for us. I pulled away and whispered. "I stopped bleeding!" 

His eyes widened and a bright glisten appeared in them. "And you hid it from me the whole evening." 

"I wanted to work!" 

"You should be punished now?"

"Then punish me!" I triggered him

He carried us to his bedroom. I was already wearing his t-shirt, as I went out of night dresses and we had to yet do the laundry. "You wearing my dresses and roaming in front of me by showcasing your sexy ass, has been turning me on all evening. And you just dared to hide it from me that you stopped bleeding."

I pursed my lips. "little girl, you are gonna be my death, now!"

He pulled his t-shirt, that I was wearing and kissed my chest, my nipples, and my stomach. Then he removed my panties and pecked at every inch of my vagina and made his way to my legs. He kissed me from my thighs to my toes. Then he kissed my other leg. Deliberately placing his lips from my toes to my thighs he moved up and stopped in front of sex. "Where you expecting my lips tonight?" he questioned my sex as if it could speak back to him. But when he pushed the folds apart and saw the cream licking out of my hole, he received a response and muttered. "You are ready! I know, baby girl's sweet pie!"

I giggled. "But no, I like you tasting at special times of the day." He informed her and crawled back to me. 

He climbed down once to pull off his clothes and even boxers. His shaft was ready to go inside me. I stared at his manhood and wondered how he fit him inside me, for the first time. He slept above me and once again took my lips inside his. He kissed me with adoration. Love laced out in our kiss. I circled my arms around his neck and pushed his mouth inside me. "I love you, Jazmine!" He mentioned and thrust his shaft inside me. 

"Ahh!" I moaned with satisfaction at having him inside me. My belly clenched with the overflow of emotions. 

"Baby girl! Why are you always so tight? Are you that desperate to have him?" He questioned and I nodded honestly. I even cursed my periods to continue for five long days. Even though, I beseeched him he didn't agree to have sex with me. All we did was kiss and then he licked my boobs. He tried to make me come and it was unsuccessful as I desired for his lips on my sex or his shaft inside my hole. "How do you want it? Fast or slow? Rough or soft?"

I was embarrassed to say that I wanted him rough. I bite my lip and surprisingly he asked, "Rough?" I nodded.

He kissed on my cheek. "You are so cute, my girl!" And he continued thrusting fast and rough. Our skin was clashing with each other, and the room filled with those voices along with our moans.