$ 20 $

As I couldn't wait to make you all hot and mess with your brain. Here is the update. Full of mature content and mature language.

And thanks for the 2.1k reads. Your all support, your comments, and love. Keep loving cause the journey of Adrian and Jazmine is gonna be so big with so many twists and turns.

Unexpectedly a tear escaped from my right eye. I closed my eyes tightly. I was not feeling any pain or hurt but I wanted to cry aloud. Of all I am ecstatic that I finally have the only man I had a crush on all these years. Adrian Martinez. Though he tied me to my headboard, tossed my panties in my mouth, and played with me the way he wanted and enjoyed, I felt overjoyed because it was him.

For years I waited for one chance to meet him, spend time with him, and speak with him. I was sixteen when Adrian returned to New York from Italy. As soon as he joined his father's company, every newspapers, magazines were flooded with his pictures. I collected all of them and kept them hidden in a secret chest. When my mom saw it, I thought she might yell or freak out at me for being that stupid about Adrian. Instead, she assured me that if my feelings are true Adrian will come into my life in some or another way. He will develop feelings for me, show me a world that had ever seen.

And now, tonight I lay all vulnerable on my bed, going to be devoured and eaten by him, it's simply impossible to believe.

Adrian dragged the ice cube from my belly button sending thousands of chills to my labial lips. He traced the cube along the lips, which made my throat gasp constantly. He grabbed my thighs and stretched them to have an excellent view for his eyes. I lift my head a little and saw him admiring my cavity with sunshine-like blaze flooding in his eyes. It made me erotic and sensual.

"Hmm..." I moaned the moment the ice cube made contact with my flesh. Adrian drew a circle around my excited nodule turning it into nothing but a frozen raspberry. Water drops started to fall from the cubes sitting on my belly button, making me shiver which every passage of drops. I lifted my ass and tried to pull it away from his torture but he grabbed my waist and let me stay against his mouth. As my clit*ris was frozen I hadn't realized when he stopped his ice cube torture and started to devour me with his tongue. The direct contact of his flesh with my flesh made me ecstatic and enjoyed it so much that I moaned constantly rubbing my legs on the bed. I was writhing like a tantalizing human and moaned aloud which came out like muffles because of the cloth in my mouth.

I was in the mid of reaching the peak of my orgasm and to explode any moment when he stopped his tongue actions but planted kisses on my thighs, along the lips of the pu*sy. I lift my head and wanted to say him to continue but he was busy licking the drops escaping from the cubes. He licked off those droplets from my belly button like a cat licking milk from the bowl.

I dropped my head and writhed horribly

I dropped my head and writhed horribly. Adrian moved further up and continued to place kisses all over my breast and neck. He approached my face. We stared at each other. I tried to articulate with him with my eyes to convey the message to resume from where he stopped.