Chapter 24

Mia's POV

Ryan hasn't let me leave his side since I arrived he keeps showing me off like I'm a trophy and I hate it but what I hate more is seeing Theo flirting with other people it feels like a stab in the chest and all I can do is stand and watch because Ryan won't let me even go to the bathroom alone.

I told him I needed to go and he literally followed me until he was outside the door and he waited. When id finished we went back to the bar area and he grabbed another drink and id had enough of being careful around him I grabbed the bottled of vodka and poured an extremely strong vodka and lemonade, I was going to get drunk.

Ryan grabbed me and pulled me to the area where people were dancing he turned me around so my back was against his front and started grinding behind me I didn't like it especially seen as his fingertips were digging into my hips.

I tried to numb the feelings and just let him get the dancing out of his system I knew he would want another drink soon, looking over I see Theo with his hand up on the wall and a blonde between him and the wall, he's whispering in her ear and leans down and kisses her neck I feel like my heart shattered in that moment.

Ryan was saying something in my ear but I couldn't process it all I could was watching Theo and this girl. He stood up straight and grabbed her hand pulling her along heading upstairs. As they walked by Theo looked me in the eyes and smiled.

Ryan turned me around suddenly and he looked annoyed "Mia have you been listening to me?" his words were slurred and I knew he was going to get to the aggression stage if I wasn't careful.

I smile at his nodding my head trying to prevent a conflict. He grabbed my hand and leaned in a for a kiss smashing his against mine. It was disgusting this is actually the first time since he came back in my life that he's kissed me on the lips, I hate it but I knew it was going to happen eventually to be honest I'm surprised it has taken him this long.

He pulled me along and he headed upstairs with me, when we get to the top without warning he pushed me against the wall hard.

Looking into his eyes I see a mixture of desire and anger.

"I saw you watching him Mia, do you think that's a good idea when your boyfriend is stood right there" I hear the malice in his voice and I know it's not good.

I look down and he automatically lifts my chin back up to look at him. He pushes his hand into my hip pinning me against the wall hard.

"You do look hot but you know I don't like other guys looking at you, I suppose you can look good with a bit of makeup and time put into your appearance I expect you to look like this all the time I don't want people to see your ugliness underneath that" and here it is the insults on my appearance.

I nodded because what else can I do really "I'm going to go find another drink make sure your back to me soon" he kissed me and left.

Finally, I had a break from him, I slip into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, I do look pretty I have to admit I look way better than I do without makeup maybe he is right I should cover up my ugliness.

I reach up to readjust my hair and retie the ponytail and I notice a tear slip down my cheek. Whilst I was retying my hair I didn't see someone walk into the bathroom my eyes flicker into the mirror and see Theo standing there looking at my waist. Confused I look down and see that my top has risen up quite high.

My hand automatically flies down to my top and pulls it down quickly, his eyes haven't moved from the spot even though it's now covered. I try walk passed him but he steps in my way and closes the door behind me and locks it.