Chapter 29

The day has come to tell Ben and Riley that I'm leaving, I know they aren't going to take it well but I need to tell them.

Ben had gotten me a new phone a few days ago and the only numbers I have is theirs, my parents and Theos. I'm not sure why they put his number in I've had no contact from him what so ever since we spoke about the baby.

I call Ben and it doesn't take him long to answer "Hey princess you okay?" we have pretty much gone back to the way we were before everything had happened and I loved it.

I smile whilst responding "I'm fine I'm just wondering when you guys will be here there is something I need to talk to you about".

"We will be there in about an hour, is there anything to worry about? Do you need us to come sooner?" he sounds concerned before I hear another voice in the background "Is she okay? What's wrong?" I know its Theos voice but I'm just wondering why he cares.

"Shut up man. Sorry princess we will be their soon" as the line disconnected I felt sadness, I don't want to leave them but my parents are right, it will be easier if I have their help and support when raising the baby.

I try to make myself look presentable before they arrive, I put my long hair in a ponytail and played a game on my phone until they arrived. I was distracting myself from the conversation I needed to have.

My parents said they would give us some space today and come back tomorrow to pick me up when I'm discharged.

The guys walk in with big smiles carrying food.

"We got you a decaf coffee and a bagel, we know you hate hospital food" Ben comes over and puts the food on the table bending down giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Morning Princess, so what is it you want to talk to us about?"

He was so happy I know I was about to burst his bubble I grab a hold of his hand and look between them both.

"I'm moving back to Ohio on Sunday, I'm sorry" I said it fast like ripping off a band aid.

Ben dropped my hand a sat in the seat next to my bed, "Your leaving?" he mumbled out.

"I'm sorry, my parents think it will be best to be closer to them whilst I raise the baby, I know you guys are here to support me but I don't want you choosing between us and Theo. I don't want to make the situation worse than it is. I promise we will visit and I want you to be its auntie and uncle but I don't think I can stay here anymore" they are both looking at me with long faces.

"I don't want you to leave Mia, I'm sorry Theo is being such a dick I promise he will come around we just need more time" Riley said.

"I don't have time Riles, I haven't heard from him since I told him about the baby he said "Oh" and just walked out that was the last thing he said, my parents are leaving on Sunday and I'm booked on a flight with them. I wish things were different" I was silently crying at this point I really do wish things were different but I won't force a life on someone who doesn't want it.

"I want him to be happy, I really do please make sure he's happy" Ben smiled sadly at me. "Anything for you princess, you promise you'll stay in touch though I don't want to lose you because of that idiot".

"I promise" I love these guys.

After eating talking and a lot of crying, the guys made their way home. The doctors had told me I'm going to have a 20-week scan on Saturday before I go back to Ohio and of course I invited Ben and Riley.

They said they will come to the hotel on Saturday to pick me up so we can all go to the scan. I've asked my parents to sit it out and they said its fine they know I'm giving up a lot moving back home.