Chapter 7

Note - From now on most of the thing they say are going to be nothing like the game

You stare at Grim as he stare right back at you, "Now that the one who cause this problem is awake let's talk" you say with quite a serious tone for someone like you, "And yes you two will also be likely kick out, cause my kindness have it's limits" Crowley say as you sigh putting your hand on your forehead stress as hell. "O my God, please help me not to commit mass murder" you pray to no one as you took a deep breath as you close your eyes. "Oh c'mon Y/n no need to stress" Ace say as he try to comfort you "Don't come near me right now I'm concentrating" you say as you put a hand infront of Ace blocking him from coming any further. "Yeah if I was you I wouldn't come near them, the energy coming out of them is pure anger" Crowley say as he cross his arm as he sigh acting like he's hella work out. "Kid's this day... They don't even know when to calm themselves" Crowley say.

As your eyes snap wide open and glare at Crowley, "The hell you say?" You asked him to repeat himself "Well see you all! And you better come back before sun rise or expelled all of you" Crowley say as he fly off as he laugh "I don't think he is fit to be a headmaster" You say as he stare at you, you were filled with anger. "Its not a crime unless they caught you..." You mumbled"Wah! What happened to my kind, sweet and nany!" Grim asked as he look at you shocked "Look what you have all done" You say as you close your eyes.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have do that it's all my fault, that was a thing a honour student would never do" Deuces say as he sigh while he frown while closing his eyes. "Its ok juice everyone make mistakes" you say your voice was now full of sweetness nothing else "She/he/they really change their mind very quick" Ace say as he look at you chocked "But I don't think a real honour student would do that, I'm... I'm just a failure" Deuce say with sadness in his tone as you pat his head kind of ruining his hair. "There there, you should go more easy on yourself, honour student or not I think you are really cool!" you say, with a smile as he smile back. seem like you are the only one with hope at this point. "You're only acting like that cause you like Deuce!" Ace say as he chuckled very fake tho "What!" Deuce blush man act like he was the one being tease "Acey, if you don't want to be six foot under consider shuting your damn mouth" you say with a very warm smile.

"I like this version of you" Ace say as he smile "So, are we going to go out now?" Yuu ask all of us as you sigh so did Deuce "Probably or we'll run out of time" Ace say "Let's just go guy's" Yuu suggest as you all wall out from the campus to the place where the mine would be "That's the place?" Ace asked as you and Yuu nod Yes "Don't look that scary" Ace say as he look around "It's probably more scary inside" Deuce say as he stare at Ace "I beta all of you are scared!" Grim say as he laugh "But not me, the great Grim is the one you should fear!" Grim say as he chuckled and close his eyes and smirk at Yuu "I swear if you are going to be the first one to be scared, than no tuna for a day" Yuu say as he stare right into Grim big blue eyes "Whatever you say henchmen" Grim say with a confident tone.