Chapter 18

Kyle's POV:

I have completely fallen in love with Johnnie. I don't know if I should tell him. Is it too early in our relationship to say it? I don't know, but I do know that I love him. I'll just sleep on it and figure out when it's the right time to tell him. I hope he feels the same way towards me and isn't just playing with my heart.

"What's on your mind?" Johnnie asked as we began walking back to our hotel room.

"Oh...It's nothing. I'm just tired and nervous about warped." I said. I wasn't lying. What I said was true, but I just wasn't telling him everything.

"Once we get back to the hotel room we can go to bed. Also there is no reason to be nervous about warped. Everyone will love you. Trust me. You are amazing." Johnnie said with a smile and gave me a reassuring hug.

"Thanks, Johnnie. I need that." I said with a yawn.

We got to our hotel room and opened the door. We walked in to find. Damon and Bryan in the same bed. In the other bed was our friend from Australia, Jordan Sweeto. I wonder if he's on warped with us since the other person that was supposed to come couldn't. I guess we'll find out in the morning.

We lay down on the couch. I was in the back while Johnnie was snuggled into me in the front. Surprisingly all the pillows and blankets we stole from the beds were still on there.

"Goodnight." Johnnie said.

"Goodnight." I said an kissed his forehead.

All I could think about before I fell asleep was 2 things. Why Damon and Bryan were in the same bed and does Jordan Know about Kyle and mines relationship.

A/N
Sorry I didn't get to do that double update I was going to do the other day, but I might be able to today.

Well anyway. I love you guys.
I still can't believe I have 22.2k+ on this story. I didn't think I'd even get 20 reads on this story. Thanks for all your support. Its amazing that 22.2k+ people would actually take the time out of their day to read this. 22.2k+ living breathing people. It's so amazing if you think about it.

Well anyway I love you guys.
Vote, Comment, or Whatever.
I might do a double update.

Social Media:
SC: crazy-chick100
Insta: im.a.unicorn.bitch.gtfo
Ask.Fm: alternative_infinity_
Twitter: 13xInfinity

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-