Chapter 44

A/N I might end this book soon. I barely have time to update, but if I decided to make a sequel would you guys read it or no? Ok. Carry on. BTW wattpad deleted this chapter last time I wrote it. So here it is rewrote. Anyway carry on.

BTW my writing skills might be a little rusty.

Also I'm thinking about doing a #dannon fanfic but idk. Do you guys think I should.

Johnnie's POV:

"wait, Bryan. You knew?" I said in disbelief.

"Calm down Johnnie. What are you doing here? " Bryan said.

"Calm down? I just came back to grab my phone and wallet. Then I find out you knew that Kyle and Jordan kissed and you didn't even tell me. No wonder you were avoiding me." I say as I quickly grab my phone and wallet and turn around to walk off the bus.

Before I can take a step, Kyle grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Johnnie, give Bryan a chance to explain. "

I yank my hand out of his grip and turn around and walk of the bus. I put in my headphones and ignore them as they call my name. I walk to catering and take out my headphones as I enter. I then look around until I find Damon and sit with him.

A/N
Should I do a double update if I have time?

There is a high possibility that if you guys say yes then I will.

Ok so Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-