Chapter 49

Johnnie's POV:

Kyle yells at Bryan and tells him to come to the table for a minute. A couple seconds later Bryan comes in the kitchen and gives us a questioning look.

"Johnnie is going to talk to you and you are going to listen. The you are going to talk to him and he is going to listen. Okay? Okay." Kyle says as he gets up and makes Bryan sit down in front of me. "Also Johnnie I am going to keep your headphones until you guys are done talking and work things out." Then Kyle leaves the room.

Its deathly silent. Neither of us making eye contact or an effort to start a conversation. He looks tense. His shoulders are slumped, he has bags under his eyes, and his shirt is crumpled. He didn't even straighten his hair this morning. He's a mess.

I sigh and finally decide to speak. "Bryan, you look like shit."

"Don't you think I already know that Johnnie?" Bryan says agitatedly.

I sigh again. "Bryan, I know we haven't been on the best of terms lately and I'm sorry. I've been fucked up ever since you guys ignored me and his the whole Jordan thing from me. I just shut everyone out. I didn't even try to understand your guys side of the situation. Would you please-"

"Save it Johnnie. You and I know you're only doing this because Kyle wants us to be okay again. I want you to explain why you were and/or are mad at me."

I take a deep breath and then begin explaining. "After I found out you knew about the Jordan/Kyle situation and ignored me, I was hurt. I thought you were supposed to be my best friend. Best friends don't hide shit from each other. I was pissed and over reacted."

He looked me in the eye. He gave me an apologetic look which turned into a look of regret and sorrow. "I was only trying to protect you Johnnie. I really was. I thought you would breakdown if I told you. So I hid it from you. I thought it was better that way. What you know won't kill you right?" He said. Then laughed to himself. "I was stupid. You ended up being more hurt than if we would of told you at the beginning."

I give him a look of sympathy. "It's okay. I'm okay. I forgive you. I just want my best friend back."

He smiles slightly. "So do I." We getup and give each other a browser hug as Kyle awwws at us.

I'm glad we worked things out. I just want all this drama to end. I want things to go back to normal.

A/N

This story will be coming to an end soon. I might do a sequel or just another kohnnie book idk though.

Also I have just started a girlxgirl book if you want to read it.

Also MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW.(December 7th) I WILL BE 15. I think I'm going to attempt to take my drivers permit test on Tuesday. (Haha I have to actually open the drivers manual and read it with out falling asleep I guess.)

Well anyways I love you guys. Thanks for all the support on this book.