Chapter 33: Photos

The best way to wake up?

When someone brings you your favorite breakfast in bed.

Whoever said that has never woken up with someone's head between their legs. Start the morning with an orgasm? Yes please.

When Acker kissed me, I felt myself on his lips and damn, I liked it more than I should.

"Good morning." He said into our kiss with a smile.

"Oh it is." I laughed.

Yes, we spent yesterday afternoon and evening in bed. No, we didn't have sex the whole time. We turned on the TV and fell asleep for a while before returning to burning calories in the most pleasant way.

"Do you do this often?" I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away so he could lie down and I could sit on him.

"What? Morning orgasms?" He raised an eyebrow and I nodded. "No. I don't usually stay until morning." He smiled and put his hands under his t-shirt that I was wearing and put them on my hips.

"Should I feel special?" I laughed.

"Yes, you should." He tried to sit up, but I stopped him with my hand on his chest.

"Do you think we can stay in bed all day?" I tilted my head to the side and looked at his bare chest, which I ran my fingers over.

"Aren't you working today?" He frowned.

"Shit!" I jumped off him and took the phone in my hand. "Shit. Shit. Shit."

"I take that as a yes." He said with humor, but I didn't find it funny.

"I only have an hour, I have to take a shower, I'm sticky and I smell like sex."

"That's the best smell if you ask me." He put his hands behind his head, straining his muscles.

What if I....no. I can't do that now. I'm late already.

“But you could take time off."

"Oh no. I need to talk to Eddie. I don't know what he was trying, but he shouldn't have dragged Julie into it." I went to the closet.

"Julie? What about her?" He frowned, but before I could say anything, he spoke again. "Don't tell me she cried because of him."

"Okay, I won't tell you then." I took out my usual black t-shirt and jeans and put them on the edge of the bed along with a lace bra and panties.

"What does she see in him?"

"Uhm, he's hot, smart, a gentleman, owns a business..." I stopped when I noticed Acker's murderous look. "You shouldn't have asked if you didn't want the answer." I shrugged with a laugh.

"I have everything he has." He snorted.

"You don't even have a job." I laughed. He opened his mouth to say something, but I beat him to it. "And before you say the mafia is a job, it's not a normal job."