Chapter 46: Our apartment🔥

We said goodbye to Eddie and Julie at about midnight

We said goodbye to Eddie and Julie at about midnight. We got into the car, Acker's hand on my thigh again.

"You know, I got nothing from you except a chance to look at that notebook." He spoke.

"Don't worry, I have a real present for you." I winked at him and his hand moved a little higher.

"I guess I know what kind."

"No." I grabbed his hand. "Trust me, you don't." I turned onto the road.

"Do you know where you're going? You took a wrong turn towards the apartment." He frowned.

"I'm going right." I looked at him. "We're not going back to the apartment."

"Hmm. Any chance we go away from the people and fuck in the car? Because you won't hear me complain." He laughed. "It will be the perfect gift."

"What are you talking about? You have that every day. Or at least whenever you want." I laughed.

"And I wouldn't mind anyway."

"Oh, hush." I punched him in the shoulder. "Lean back, close your eyes, and rest before we get there."

"Whatever you say, love." He rested his head and closed his eyes as he circled my thigh with his finger.

The journey took about fifteen minutes and I was probably more impatient than Acker when we got out of the car.

I put a scarf over his eyes so he couldn't see where we were and led him to the building in front of us.

I slowly helped him up the stairs to the second floor and stopped in front of the door, at least until I unlocked it.

We went in, darkness in the whole room. "You can take it off," I told him as I walked over to the light behind him.

"Oh, wonderful. Dark room." I rolled my eyes at his words and turned on the light.

He looked around the empty apartment.

To the right was the kitchen, and straight ahead was the space where the living room should be. There were two doors on the left side. One led to the bedroom and the other to the bathroom, in which there was another room, a smaller wardrobe.

It looked so empty, but I can already imagine the colors and the furniture.

"Maya, what is this?" Acker frowned and looked at me behind him.

"Happy birthday." I bit my lip.

"Are you kicking me out of our apartment?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No." I laughed and walked over to him. "This is our apartment."

"You...you bought it? For us?" He looked at me confused.

"It was pointless to have two rooms when we sleep in one bed, don't you think?"