**Not Edited

Zian

Aidle

That was the only name I could think of for doing this absurd, childish prank on that woman.

As soon as the door was opened, the woman ran outside, Didn't know where. Probably the ladies' room. A few women followed her so that they can ask if she needed anything or what exactly happened to her in there.

The two police officer and the Medical help came after five more minutes. The woman was called, and we came to know that her name was Tanya, she was a lawyer, who came here because the studio called her for some paperwork. Police had asked the questions about How and what exactly happened? I was standing there a little far away giving them privacy but still trying to hear whether she knew who was responsible for this.

If she had even the slight idea that this was Aidle's plan then I don't know what will I do?

Though First, I had to talk to Aidle, to confirm whether this was actually her plan or not? And if she had done this then this would be a complete disaster for her career as well as mine.

I wore my blazer which was lying on the floor with my office bag. There was a slight pain in my left shoulder. I think it might be bruised but at least Tanya was safe and hopefully, she'll be able to forget what happened today.

I was searching for that Psycho woman so that I can introduce myself to her as well as ask her whether this was her doing or not?

I have to find her. I went to her Make up room to talk to her but I couldn't find her. I checked her photoshoot area, she was not there. Even the ladies' room as well, she was nowhere to be found.

Where the hell is she?! Did she already left?

I know I was more agitated than usual I don't even know why? Maybe because I know that she has the capability to ruin me because she might be the first celebrity that I might not be able to handle or that if she had actually done this it will be on the cost of her career as well as mine and I will not let that happen to me.

I was still searching her. I am just not able to get this since when it was difficult to find a famous singer who was always surrounded by people.

There was a random girl who might be the assistant of the photographer there, I asked her "Hey, Have you seen Aidle?"

She was looking at me as if I asked her to give me her kidneys.

"And who you might be?" she asked me.

"I am—" Of course I can't tell her who I was because Aidle herself didn't know it yet that I am her manager. "Actually, Nevermind, I'll find her myself." She shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes.

I didn't know where to find her. I don't even have her contact number. The file which my agency gave me has not had her number. There's a policy by my company that it's upto the celebrity whether they want to share the contact number with us or not. They can have ours but we can't have theirs if we are new. Our boss might have their contact number but it would be a lack of privacy if they shared that with us. The celebs can call us if they want us to do any work or they can share themselves by their own wish if they trust us.

I went to the studio's main hall where there was a photo shoot set up with a white background in the middle of the room, lots of lights and soo many people. There was a team who was handling cameras and helping the professional photographers with a big screen as well as the makeup team who was discussing things among themselves. All of them were waiting for one single person Aidle.

I was standing quietly near a window because ultimately she was going to come here for the shoot.

"I don't get it why people even agree to work with her when she is always late literally everywhere," I heard a girl's voice.

There were two girls' who were standing some distance away from me in a semi formal clothes with each of them had make up waist kit sideways. I was not able to see their faces properly just their backs and only a small portion of their face was visible when they were talking to each other.

"I know even I am tired of her now but we can't do anything about that. You know how Naseer is with Aidle. He is the only one who usually works with her especially in photoshoots. So we don't really have a choice if we want to work for him." Another one said.

"Why would Naseer do that? I mean he could have soo many good opportunities other than working with this woman who waste his time who is basically one of the best make up artist." The first one again said.

"You don't know? There are rumors that Naseer and Aidle are dating and that is the only reason why he is not leaving her." She said in a little bit of hushed tone but still clearly audible.

"But why would he do that? Why would he date her?"

These people had soo much free time. I mean they literally have time to gossip. I was not much interested in their talks so I started scrolling through my phone. There was two missed call from the boss and one text message from Alonzo telling me to call back the boss. I had an idea why he was calling me.

The news had reached him.

This was the really big disadvantage of working in this industry that news travels faster than any other thing in this world. And when Aidle was involved he was definitely going to lose his shit. Even I don't know what I am going to tell him when I didn't even got a chance to talk to her.

"Look, Here she comes. Finally," One of the girls said from earlier.

My gaze went there where they were looking and I almost dropped my phone as a pool of desire dips down my stomach when my eyes landed on her.

The photos didn't do any justice. She is gorgeous.

I didn't know what else to say but I just couldn't remove my eyes from her even when she started posing and talking to the photographers or the people around her when she was not posing.

There was a sort of authority around her, she was in control but it looked like people around her respect her work but also fear from her which I was not able to get. Usually the atmosphere in these kind of places were mostly fun and enjoyable. Here people are fearing that they don't speak the one word out of line.

I don't know why was this but I'll find out. What was this mystery with Aidle Vasilia?

The shoot ended and I followed her when she went to her makeup room again. I just had to inform her that I am her new manager and then I'll have to find out whether she had done today's prank or not.

As I take a right from the corridor, I saw that the police were already there waiting and started asking for something from Aidle. I didn't think anything else I just half-jogged there, I feared she'll say something which could harm her reputation.

"I am sorry, sir, but Can I help you with anything?" I asked the police officer and Aidle who was giving me weird looks.

"And who you might be?" He asked.

"I am her manager."

"You are my what?!"