**Not Edited

AIDLE

"You are my What?!"

Oh my god!! Oh my god! Oh my god!

The guy who broke the door was standing in front of me. I couldn't believe it. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed, with his hair all messy. His shirt was a little wrinkled because of all the sweat he had when he broke the door down.

I was speechless. I had never seen him before that incident and yet here he was, standing right in front of me.

My heart started beating faster as my mind raced through all the possibilities that could happen next. Before I could think of anything else I just focused on what he just said.

He looked back at the officer and then at me, "I am your manager," he replied.

I looked at him with a blank stare. I couldn't believe what he had just said to me. I started to shake my head as if I was trying to wake up from a dream, but it wasn't. This was real and happening right now. My mind went into overdrive as I tried to make sense of this whole situation.

"May I ask what is the problem officer?" He asked again and I let him because I thought it would be better not to create a scene in front of the officer.

The officer couldn't help but gave us a weird stare as he looked between me and my manager. He then spoke again, "There has been an incident in this studio which you might be aware of so we have a few questions regarding that."

"Sorry, Sir, if he statements are being recorded we might need our lawyer, it's a matter of the reputation of a celebrity." I nodded my head in agreement and the officer let out a deep sigh. He then proceeded to ask us a few basic questions about the incident and what we know and where were we when the incident was happening. We gave him all the answers we could but it was clear that he was not satisfied.

At that moment, I could feel the tension in the air and I could tell that this was going to be a long day. After what felt like forever, the officer finally thanked us for our time and he left.

After he left, This manager whom I still don't know the name of, took a deep breath as he was relieved from such a big stress.

"Who are you again?" I asked that guy because I was pretty sure my manager can't be him. My mother won't allow this. She always chooses female manager and some old strict ones not like him. Gorgeous him.

Definitely not like him.

"Oh, My apologies, My name is Zian Reyes. I am from Viking Hub. Here's my card." I took his card and stared at his name okay his name is also very..wow.

Shut up Aidle.

I sighed inwardly, "Who appointed you?" I gave him back the card and folded my hands below my breasts.

"I am not sure but our company was approached by your mother and she might be the one requested to appoint as soon as possible."

I looked at him disbelieving. How was this even possible? Not once in my whole career, she has done this. Was this her new way to torture me? I was shooked that would be an understatement.

"Listen here and you listen good- If I find out this was all a scam or some kind of stupid joke and you have nothing to do with my mother then you be prepared to get sued because I don't like these kinds of things." He will pay for this if he was lying. "For now you can go, anyways the work is done here. We'll let you know tomorrow." I told him and left to talk to my mother.

Fuck. I hate this.