22

[ youtube & instagram ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

storytime / meet my sister !!

"hello pretty people," Danelly greets, covering her mouth as she yawns. "it's currently 6 am and Angel slept over at her friends house last night. i'm getting ready now to go pick her up, but i know she's still sleeping right now."

Danelly begins tying back her hair, grabbing concealer and putting it on the blemishes on her face. "so, a little backstory. Angela is 14. our dad passed right before she was born so when we were younger we spent a lot of time with Marylou and the triplets cause my mom was always at the hospital." she pauses, "she's a doctor. that's why she was always there."

"anyway, Angel spends a lot of time with her friends since nobody next door is her age and she wants friends who could somewhat relate to what being a 14 year old girl is like. i'm actually trying to become her legal guardian. nothing against our mom, i just want to move out of state but i can't do that and leave her behind so, if i can't become her guardian i'll have to postpone moving at all."

"done," Danelly mumbles as finishes applying chapstick, grabbing the camera and standing up.

she smiles into the camera before it cuts to her sitting in her car.

"just texted, she should be out soon."

just then, the passenger door is opened. "hey Nelly, hey youtube."

"everyone, this is Angel."

"Angela," she corrects. "only you, Chris, and mom call me Angel anymore."

"whatever, Ang."

"oh actually, Chris texted me yesterday and said that Matt had fell yesterday. he recorded it and sent me the video it was hilarious."

"leave Matt alone."

Angela giggles, taking out her phone. "what's today's video about?"

"you."

"obviously, i'm amazing. but like, what are we doing?"

Danelly pauses, glancing at her sister as she stops for a red light. "i..don't know."

Angela nods slowly, turning her attention back to her phone. "how's Chiara?"

"good," Danelly smiles.

the camera cuts. Danelly and Angel sit in front of the camera on what looks to be a green couch behind them, a plate of food in their hands.

"it's lunch now. when we got home we just watched Criminal Minds. now, we're eating cause we were starving."

"we ordered takeout cause Danelly can't cook to save her life."

"shut up. anyway, i can't think of anything else for this video except to have Ang answer questions but she doesn't want to so we'll just go live on insta soon and she'll answer questions there."

"oh! Chiara's here," Angela exclaims, putting her food down and going off camera.

"ok, so then that's the end of todays video. follow my insta, love you guys, you're awesome," she smiles, giving the camera a big smooch.

danellybrooks

liked by christophersturniolo and 827,292 others

danellybrooks meet my favorite person ever in todays video!

comments

chiar.uhh i love angel

user24 YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE OMG

user19 Angela bringing up Chris & Matt is the only interaction we've had regarding her and them lately.
  ⤷ user37 i'm sure it's nothing, they're all busy
    ⤷ user14 what if it's cause Chiara???

user29 does Angela have insta???
  ⤷ danellybrooks no but she wants to make one
    ⤷ user40 YES WE NEED MORE ANGELA CONTENT

madifilipowicz ANGEL 🤍
  ⤷ danellybrooks i love you madi - angela

AUTHORS NOTE !
it's 2 am