40

[ instagram & IRL ]

・゚: *・゚:*

seb.smith

danellybrooks

danellybrooks

liked by nicolassturniolo and others

danellybrooks ur welcome - sebastian

comments

user1 shes gonna kill u lol

user48 NOT THE MUSICALLY ERA 😭😭

mallory.smith im gonna tell danelly when she wakes up
  ⤷ seb.smith shiver me timbers
    ⤷ mallory.smith i hate ur guts

matthew.sturniolo LMAO

nicolassturniolo can i write ur eulogy?
  ⤷ seb.smith pessimist.

user95 i wanna know what chris thinks.
  ⤷ user56 @christophersturniolo

danellybrooks what the fuck.
  ⤷ user85 💀
    ⤷ user17 HELP—
      ⤷ user75 babe.. just delete it 😭

"Sebastian i'm going to fucking murder you," Danelly yells as she tosses Mallory's phone back to her, running out of her bedroom.

"hide me," she hears Sebastian whisper as she hurries down the stairs and towards the living room.

"Sebastian im not fucking blind i see you trying to hide behind Nic."

"leave me out of this," Nic says, loosening the grip Sebastian had on his arms and sitting on the couch next to Matt.

"it was an accident! my finger slipped," Sebastian says, holding his hands up as he backs away from her. "i apologize, Danelly Lilliana Brooks."

"my finger's gonna slip when i beat your ass."

"where the hell is Chris?" Mallory asks, coming down the stairs.

"Avery," Danelly replies, yawning as she sits on the other side of Matt. "he took her on a date i think."

"and you're ok with that?"

"why wouldn't i be? and i swear if any of you say i like Chris i will scream my fucking head off. he's my best friend and he's happy, and Avery is really fucking nice so hop off her dick, ok?"

Matt laughs, putting his arm around Danelly as Nic, Mallory, and Sebastian share a look.

"so," Mallory begins, walking towards Danelly with an eerily big smile on her face. "anyone..new in your life?"

"no?"

"anyone old thats become something new?"

"what?"

Mallory groans, pulling Danelly up by her arms and leading her out of the living room, Sebastian and Nic following.

"you can't come," Danelly hears Nic and Sebastian both say to who she assumed was Matt since he was the only other person in the house.

"what?" Danelly asks again, pulling her arms from Mallorys grasp and frowning as she watches Mallory and Nic pace back and forth, Sebastian watching her intently.

"are you and Matt a thing?" Mallory whispers, glancing over her shoulder.

Danelly scoffs, shaking her head. "so first i'm in love with Chris, and now Matt and i are a thing?"

"Danelly-"

"Mal, i love you but honestly this is bullshit. i don't like Matt or Chris," she pauses, motioning towards the others in the room. "or Sebastian or Nic or anyone for that matter."

"she's looking out for you," Nic says, taking a step closer to them and placing his hand on her shoulder.

"i get that. and i appreciate you so fucking much but its unneeded. i'm not in love with Chris. nothing is going on with Matt and i."

"im sorry."

"don't apologize. its just kinda annoying how everyone talks about Danelopher online and now you guys are saying i'm in love with him too. that's what caused problems in my relationship with Chiara and it might happen to Avery and Chris. i mean, i hope not cause i want them to be happy but it is a possibility and that really fucking sucks."

Mallory, Sebastian, and Nic watch the girl, concern laced in their faces.

"what?" she asks, a sob escaping as she realizes she started crying.

Sebastian approaches her, his arms held out to embrace her. before he can get too close, she's pulled back.

"who made her cry?" Chris asks, holding onto her.

Matt walks in, grabbing a banana, peeling it, and taking a bite. "who's crying?"

Danelly dries her eyes. "nobody. it was silly," she smiles, releasing herself from Chris's embrace and walking upstairs to her room. "i'm tired, i think i'm gonna take a nap!"

authors note !
this whole thing was improvised.
idek what im doing anymore 😭😭