31

*slight mention of blood but barely anything at all*

[ instagram & IRL ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

danellybrooks

liked by nicolassturniolo and 464,378 others

danellybrooks abt to get ready for bed but guess whose birthday is tmr
👥 ; sturniolo.triplets

comments

nicolassturniolo 🫶

mallory.smith shes brushing her teeth rn
  ⤷ user37 play by play of dan's nighttime routine 😍

user48 youre so pretty oml

user58 run me over

user15 are u real be honest

user36 an ethereal beauty
danellybrooks liked this comment!

author went to jules' latest post and stole some comments

matthewsturniolo i gave u that necklace
  ⤷ danellybrooks yes u did

seb.smith i almost threw up
  ⤷ danellybrooks ur gonna throw up when i punch u

"Mallory," Danelly whispers, lightly shaking her. all she gets in return is a grunt and a slap on the hand. "rude," she mumbles, leaving her asleep and walking to her closet.

there, she pulls out three bags, each decorated differently to match the triplets and their likes. actually, less of their likes and more of things that made them different from each other.

example, Nic's bag had some birds on them since he was terrified of them. Chris' bag had pictures of dairy products since he was lactose intolerant. and finally, Matt's bag was decorated with Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

Danelly had decided to be nice with Matt's bag considering he always got her amazing gifts, and he was always the nicest to her. she'd still choose Chris over Matt, though she'd never admit it to them.

as Danelly grabs the bags she turns around once more to Mallory who was still fast asleep. lightly shaking her head, she exits her room, walking down the stairs with a big smile on her face.

she had to admit that out of all three gifts, she put the most effort into Chris'. since she had broken up with Chiara about a month ago, her and Chris had gotten even closer than before. they spent most of their time together, at least up until earlier that week when Danelly started distancing herself to work on his present.

as she reaches the Sturniolo residence, she pulls out her key and unlocks the door. as she enters she doesn't see anybody so she leaves Nic and Matt's presents by the door, knowing they were out getting food for the sleepover the four were going to have later that night.

she begins walking towards the stairs with Chris' present in hand until she hears a laugh coming from the kitchen. she changes direction immediately, her smile growing bigger and bigger as she gets closer to the kitchen.

as she enters her eyes land on Chris, his back turned to her. she smiles, preparing to walk closer to him until he turns and reveals a girl sitting on the counter.

the girl from the bookstore.

as Chris moves towards the sink Danelly notices blood trickling down the girls leg.

"you wiping out, wasnt funny," Chris says, wetting a towel.

"it so was!," she exclaims, finally noticing Danelly in the doorway. "hi."

Chris turns around, eyebrows furrowed until his eyes meet Danelly's.

"what are you doing here?"

"i was gonna drop off your presents and then go home to get ready."

"ready for the party?" the girl whose name Danelly still did not know. "sorry, im Avery," she says, extending her arm out.

"Danelly."

"i know, we miss you at the bookstore."

Danelly gives a tight lipped smile, her eyes quickly moving back to Chris who avoided meeting her eyes, instead looking at the bag in her hand.

"you can leave it by the door," he says, walking back to Avery and wiping at the trail of blood.

"can we talk?"

"not right now, Danelly. im busy."

"it'll just take a-"

Chris sighs impatiently, moving Avery's hand to replace his on the towel. he then moves towards Danelly, gently grabbing her arm and leading her towards the entrance.

"i said i was busy, we'll just talk later," he says, opening the front door and motioning her her to leave.

Danelly glances towards the kitchen and then back at him. "no it's — its fine. i'll see you later," she says, placing his bag on the floor next to Nic and Matt's before leaving, rushing back to her house.

as soon as she closes the door she rushes upstairs, careful not to wake Angela.

"Mallory, wake the hell up," she says, vigorously shaking her.

"im up, holy. what?"

"Chris was with bookstore girl and he kicked me out."

"what?!" Mallory exclaims, quickly sitting up. "like uh.. 'come back later' you mean.. right?"

"he threw me out. like literally threw me out."

"are you sure?"

"he walked me to the door and like, motioned for me to leave, bro. like i dont even think im gonna go later."

"bullshit. Dan is was probably nothing. c'mon, you have to go."

"yeah, ok. youre right. i'll start getting ready."

AUTHORS NOTE !
didnt even try to read this back lol i
kinda remember what i wrote though
and i think it kinda sucks im sorry :(