24

[ IRL & imsg ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Danelly," Chiara whispers, lightly shaking the girl to wake her up.

Danelly groans, pulling the blanket over her head. Chiara looks over at Angela who fell asleep on the living room floor with them about a half hour into the movie they'd chosen last night.

"Danelly," she tries again, poking her side.

"yeah?"

"can we talk about something?"

"kk," Danelly mumbles, her eyes not opening once.

"upstairs, maybe? it's about us, kinda."

at that, Danelly sits up, stretching before slowly nodding, concern etched on her face. she stands, pulling a blanket over Angela before following Chiara upstairs to her bedroom.

"is everything alright?" she asks as the door closes.

"yeah, no i just..i wanted to ask," she begins, trailing off as she looks around the room.

"yeah?"

"this is totally random, and i'm not gonna ask because i don't trust you, i just wanna know."

"Chiara, what is it?" Danelly asks as she sits on the bed next to her, gently placing her hand on Chiara's knee as her leg bounces up and down.

"do you like..have feelings for Chris?"

"what?" she laughs.

"do you like him? i just.. i don't wanna get in the way because the day i met you guys you two seemed really couple like and then i had watched your video and you guys just seem really comfortable with each other."

"Chiara, Chris and i are just friends. if it makes you uncomfortable i won't be all touchy with him," she says, shrugging.

"no! it's not that, Danelly. you can hug him, that's honestly fine you guys have known each other for forever. it's just, the way Mallory and Nic looked at you guys just made it seem like you guys were together or like had a crush on each other."

"how'd they look at us?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"just like they wished they had what you and Chris had. like, you know how people are like "oh, so and so make me believe in love"? it seemed like you two were those people for them."

"Chi, we're friends. i promise."

"i believe you, i just had to ask," Chiara says, smiling.

"let's cook breakfast, im starving."

"you suck at cooking. i'll order something," Chiara laughs, standing up and walking out the door.

Danelly smiles as she hears her descending the stairs, knowing she's going to wake up Angela to ask what she'd like to eat.

Mal ☺️

DANELLY

TMR IS JULY 4TH

WHAT TIME SHOULD WE
ALL GET THERE??

get hete for what?

danelly we do a party every year?? 🤨

oh ok lemme ask
chiara brb

okay

Angel's feeling sick we cant :(

thats ok! we'll do something
another time, yeah?

yeah, see you later!

BYEEEE 🤍
seen 3:40 pm

AUTHORS NOTE !
i dont like this one.
in fact, its less than mediocre.