49

[ youtube & instagram ]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

pre birthday trip!

"hello pretty people! my birthday is soo close so Angel and i decided to go on a little trip to Paris. my mom said i could bring her and even if she didn't, i am her legal guardian so it wouldn't really matter."

Danelly laughs, turning the camera to show Angela attempting to do a handstand.

"it's not funny!" she scolds as she spots the camera facing her. "i used to be so good at handstands."

"she was," Danelly agrees, turning the camera back to herself. "i'll try to find a picture to add to the photo dump for this video."

the camera cuts, Angela now holding the camera.

"Nell's trying to climb a tree cause she's dumb."

Angela turns the camera, showing her older sister struggling to climb up the tree.

Danelly glances back, giving the camera a thumbs up before turning back and continuing up the tree.

"we're on our way to eat food but Danelly saw the tree and wanted to climb it so bad."

"did it!" Danelly calls out as before the camera cuts, now panning across the variety of food on the table in front of the two sisters.

the camera cuts again, now showing Danelly and Angela on screen with guitars in their arms. Danelly smiles as she nods to the person behind the camera.

"the thumbnail for this video is gonna be one of the auto generated ones," Danelly explains. "i am not gonna make one, i am soo tired."

the camera cuts again, the two sisters now laying on a bed.

"we're back at the hotel," Angela whispers. "we have to be quiet cause we just got someone knocking on our door to complain."

"apparently they don't like Speak Now TV," Danelly says, rolling her eyes. "anyway, that's it for today. Angel and i are gonna pass out now. follow us on instagram and yeah, bye!"

Danelly hands the camera to Angela who places a smooch on the lens as the screen goes black, the video ending.

danellybrooks