First Day at Castle Dimitrescu

The next morning you got up and saw a maid outfit on your nightstand you grabbed the dress and put it on.

You proceeded to brush your hair and when you were done you immediately headed to the lady's bedchabers.

When you got to the lady's bedchaber door you knocked twice and waited for a response.

Yoy heard a small 'come in' from the other side so you opened the door to walk in and closed it behind you.

"You wanted to see me my lady?" You asked.

"Yes, come here" the lady commented

You walked over to where she was sitting.

"Here's a list of chores you will be doing around the castle on a daily basis" the lady said then handed you a pice of paper you briefly read through it then looked back up at the lady.

"Is there anything else you would like my lady?" You asked again.

"Hmm, here, fill my wine glass back up would you, the wine bottle is on my desk." The mistress handed you her wine glass.

"Ofcourse my lady" you said then made your way across the room and poured the wine into the glass after you were done you headed back to the lady.

"Here you are my lady" you said as you handed the glass to the elegant woman
"Thank you dear" she said then took a sip of the wine.

A second later your attention was immediately drawn to the crazed laughter from down the hall, though the lady didn't seem to phased by it.

You see three girls come in through the doors and drop a man on the floor.

one of the girls was the one you saw last night, the others had black and Burnette hair waering the same outfit as the other girl.

you looked down at the man and immediately recognized him, Ethan Winters.

'How did he survive what Heisenberg put him through' you thought to yourself.

"Mother we bring you fresh prey" the blondie said.

The lady took another sip of her wine .

"You are so kind to me daughters" she said then stood up.
"Let's take a look at him" she turned around now facing Ethan.
"Well, well. Ethan winters. Escaped my brothers idiot games did we?" She said
"Let's see how special you are" she motioned her daughters to do something.

Daniela the Burnette one grabbed and held up Ethans wrist and Bela proceded to grab a knife and slit it.
the lady then pulled his wrist forward and started drinking his blood seductively. which you thought was hot. and then suddenly you wished you were in his position right now.

You shook your head and those thoughts out of your head and focused back on what was happening.

"Hm, starting to go a little stale" the lady through Ethans wrist down.

"Then let's devour him quickly mother!" Cassandra the black haired one said ethuasticly and then other girls joined in about eating him.

"Now, now, first I must  inform mother Miranda, But later... Well, there will be enough for everyone." The lady said then did a quick motion with her hands
"Put him up" she said

Then bela and Daniela pulled out their Sickles

"W-wai-" ethans plead was cut off by his own scream as his hands were penitrated by the Sickles.

he was then pulled up into the air and was now dangling from the roof and surprisingly the lady of the house had to now look up at him.

"Oh, be careful what you wish for Ethan winters." The lady of the house said with a sly smile.

and oh how that smile was to die for. She and her daughters headed for the doors and you assumed to follow, she bent down through the doors and-

'my god that ass.' Your thoughts interrupted the story.

When you all were out of the room she looked down at you, as her daughters swarmed away.

"You may start your duties maiden" it was more of a command than a request.

"Ofcourse my lady I will not disappoint" you said as yoy slightly bowed.

"You better hope not" the lady said then walked away.

After that you started with your chores, choosing to clean the main hall first.

You wondered why you were the only maiden working, because of that you had to work ten times as much, especially with a big castle like this you were definitely going to get lost.

After scrubbing the main hall floors and dusting it top to bottom you decided to head up stairs and clean up there but stopped half way up the stairs when you heard a door open from the hall of the four.

'Is it the lady or one of her daughters' you thought as you stared out into the room, then you saw movement.

You went down the steps to get a closer look then you saw Ethan run across the room into another.

'What? How the hell did he get his hands out of those Sickles?' You asked yourself
'Should I tell Lady Dimitrescu' you shook your head. 'Only if she asks' you sigh getting out of your thoughts.

Suddenly you hear voices from the room Ethan just entere, 'what? Who else could be in there'

you go down the steps into the hall of 4 and then slowly turn the knob of the door Ethan entered, and you slowly opened the door and peek inside, it was the Duke.

You enter the room and all eyes were on you.

"Ah, Y/n, it's nice to see you once again, when did you start working here" the Duke asked.

"Oh uhm, long story short I was kidnapped by Heisenberg" you said not feeling like getting into it that much.

"Have you seen any trace of my daughter here" Ethan asked

"No I haven't, sorry" you said

Ethan sighs "it's alright"

"Well Y/n, would you like to purchase anything?" The Duke pondered

"Do you have any flowers available, preferably a rose, the room I'm staying in isn't very lively so I'd like to decorate with at least something." You said

"Why ofcourse I do" he said

After buying the rose you told the two you had to continue working, everyone said their goodbyes and you left the room continuing your work.

Word count (1057)