Mistakes

Alcina has been ignoring Mother Miranda for quite some time now. It most likely has something to do with her kidnapping you though.

You were cleaning the front entrance when the doors burst open.

You looked up quite frightened from the random occurrence, then you were puzzled.

'Heisenberg?' You didn't understand why he was here.

"Oh its the cute maiden" the man stepped towards you

You cringed and took a step back, you did not like this man, he was honestly a creep.

Bela swarmed infront of Heisenberg.

"You know my mother hates it when you touch her things" Bela said with a coldness in her tone.

"Tch.." Heisenberg clicked his teeth.

You heard heels approaching then you felt a large arm wrap around you.
You started blushing as you already knew it was Alcina.

You could smell her perfume, mixed with a waft of tobacco and a bit of blood.

"Heisenberg.. I believe it's quite rude to enter without knocking." The countess spoke.

"Oh shut up you super-sized bitch" the lord spoke

"If you wish to insult me then I will gladly have daughters kick you out" she said coldly

"Fine.. I have an important matter to speak with you" he said

"If it's about Mother Miranda then you can forget about me talking to her any time soon" Alcina waved the topic off

"Well then I'm leaving because you are obviously not going to change your mind" the lord said and left

The countess finally let her hold of you go.

"What a child" Alcina commented. "I want you to stay as far away from him as you can" she told you

"I plan on that Alcina" you said finally relaxing now that he was gone.

A few hours later you were still doing chores, right now you were polishing a vase.

Cassandra poped out of nowhere and scared you.

"Boo!" She said

You jumped and the vase fell to the floor shattering.

"Oh fuck" you cursed

"Oops sorry about that" Cassandra said

You grabbed a nearby sweeper and then started sweeping up the glass.

"Your mother is going to be so mad with me" you said worried.

"What was that noise" the countess appeared around the corner.

You dropped the broom and started fidgeting nervously

The countess looked at the mess on the floor, then grabbed your chin harshly and forced you to look up at her.

"Did you do this?" She asked coldly

"I-I. Uhm.." You couldn't speak

"Mother it's my fault" Cassandra defended you which shocked you.

"Oh?" The countess dropped your face and looked at her daughter.

"Yeah, I wanted to scare her while she was not looking and it seemed as the perfect time, but she got more scared than I had anticipated." Cassandra finished.

Alcina hummed.

"Alright then, Cassandra you will only be drinking animal blood for the next two days no human blood." She finished

"But-" Cassandra was about to protest

"No buts, and Y/n. You will have to sleep in the maidens chambers tonight" the countess said

"But it was my fault!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"You had a part yes, but she is the one who dropped it" Alcina said. "She should be glad she is not spending time in the cellar"

"Ugh! This is not fair!" Cassandra complained

"Do you both understand your punishments?" Alcina asked

"Of course Alcina, sorry for dropping something of value" you bowed

Cassandra just left mumbling no real words.

"Good now, get back to work" the countess ordered

You nodded your head and finished your work for the day, you then headed to the maidens chambers and entered the room.

It was super cold and a little Dusty since no one used it.

You got dressed into a nightgown and got into bed, you then decided to read before you went to sleep, soon you fell asleep and had a dream...

(The dream)

Ethan Winters stood in front of the four lords all of them cyrstalizing until all of them turned to dust. Mother Miranda appeared and Ethan and her fought, she lost and also turned to cyrstals. Ethan picked up a baby and held her in his arms, he then gave the kid to some other guy then soon Ethan himself turned to crystal.

Word count (716)