Tiring Day

"What should we do first?" Daniela asked her sisters.

"I want to hunt" Cassandra said.

"I don't want to do that" Daniela said.

"Why'd you ask then!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"We can play tag" Bela said.

The other two sisters hummed.

"Okay fine" Daniela said.

"It is kind of like hunting" Cassandra shrugged.

"Well, who's going to be it?" You asked.

All three of them looked at each other then came to a silent agreement.

"We have a better idea; you have 20 seconds to run or hide and all three of us are going to come looking for you" Daniela said.

"And who ever catches you first wins!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"Wha-" you were cut off.

"20 19 18 17-" Bela started counting down.

You ran away as fast as you could trying to find a hiding spot, you ran into the countess's personal chambers and looked around for a hiding spot, then you thought of it.

'The blood bath, they won't think to look there' you ran straight for the room and got in the blood bath.

This did make you uncomfortable, but whatever.

You didn't feel like finding out what they would do to you if you got found.

You didn't take off your clothes because you didn't feel like feeling the blood of other human beings on your skin again.

You heard the door to the room open, and you lowered yourself more into the blood but not enough to submerge your head under, since you didn't want to taste blood today or any other time in your life.

You tried to see who was in the room without making yourself visible.

You flustered when you saw the back of completely naked Lady Dimitrescu.

The countess looked over her shoulder at you.

"Y/n? What are you doing in there?" She asked You while she made her way towards you.

"Uh... hiding" you said looking away from the countess.

The woman got into the blood bath and then sat you in her lap.

You blushed and looked up at the woman.

"So, you're playing hide and seek? Who's the seeker" Alcina asked.

"All three of them." You said and then sighed.

The countess chuckled.

"Well, I doubt they will look in here for you." She spoke.

Alcina pulled you closer and kissed you, you leaned into it when suddenly you head a voice.

"Ohhh Y/nnnn~" Cassandra's voice rang out.

You pulled away from the countess and hid behind her, which was easy because of how tall she was.

The woman chuckled and patted your head.

Then Cassandra entered the room.

"Oh, sorry mother, I didn't think you were in here." Cassandra said.

"It's fine dear" the countess said.

"I'll be going now" Cassandra said then left the room.

You climbed out of the blood bath and decided to find a different hiding spot.