The Relization

'Damn these pillows are the softest I've ever felt' you thought as you cuddled closer to them.

Suddenly you felt a pair of large arms wrap around you.

You opened your eyes and looked up.

Thats when you realized that what you thought were pillows were actually the countesses bussumes.

And now she had her arms wrapped around you and was looking at you while smiling slyly.

"Good morning darga mea" the woman cuckled

"W-Wha- i- Huh!?" Is all you could mutter out as you tried to escape your countesses grip.

There was no doubt that you were blushing, and a lot in fact.

The mistress finally let you go then stood up from the bed.

She had a white laced robe on, the countess sat down at her vanity and had started putting her lips stick on.

You finally got up from the bed.

"I apologize my lady" you said still with a slight blush on your cheeks

The countess looked through her mirror at you.

"For what dear?" She cooked her head sideways in confusion.

"For.. uhm-" your mind went back to the interaction you and the countess just had.

Your eyes watched as the mistress stood up and walked towards you, she bent down a little above your height and tilted your head up with her index finger.

"Well?" The woman asked again, her face showed an amused expression.

"For uh.. being indecent" you said trying to put it lightly

The countess cuckled then stood up back to full height.

"You had better get ready darga mea" she said. "I want you to dress me today, I'm feeling to tierd to do so"

That was obviously just an excuse, she really just wanted to see you blush again. But you didn't know that.

You gulped getting a bit nervous.
"Of course my lady" you said then headed to the bathroom to get your maid dress on.

once you were done you headed back to the countesses bed chambers.

"There's a step stool right over there" the woman said as she finished her makeup then stood.

You grabbed the step stool and put it in the middle of the room..

The countess stood in front of the stool then untied her robe and let it drop to the floor.

You went to her closet and looked through her dresses.

"What colour would you like to wear today my lady" you asked

"Hmm, white will do." She answered

You picked out a dress and tried keeping it from touching the ground

Once you got back over to the countess you let her step into the dress, then you pulled it up now having to use the step stool.

After you finished pulling it up you proceeded to zip up the back.

You then went to grab the countesses hat, the woman bent down so that you were able to put it on.

You sat the hat on the elegant woman's head then backed up.

Once you were done she stood back to her full height.

"Thank you darga mea" the mistress spoke.