The Daughters

[A/N: only part of this chapter will be in the POV of Bela Dimitrescu, it will be first person.]

I stood there as I watched my sister's continuously ask mother about her trip.

"Who was there?" Daniela asked

"Did you see any mortals that I could hunt on your way there?" Cassandra interpreted

Mother cuckled.

"Everyone was included to the meeting, and no dear there was no Humans out and about" she responded

They continued to bombard our mother with questions.

"Now, now my darlings I have work to do we can talk later" she said

"But mother!" They both complained

"Let's go sisters, like mother said she has things to do." I said, there was a matter that I wanted to talk to them about anyways.

"Ughhhhh" Cassandra rolled her eyes then she started walking away, Daniela walking close behind.

I followed them out until we made it to the main hall.

"Cassandra, Daniela I have a matter to discuss with you both" I said waving them over

"If your going to patronize us I'm not going to even bother" Cassandra crossed her arms, out of all of us she was the most annoying.

"I'm not going to patronize you guys, it's about mother and that.. maiden" I said motioning them to sit.

They both sat down on the couch.

"What is there something wrong with the girl?" Daniela asked.

"No, it's just haven't you noticed how mother has been acting a bit differently when the maiden is around?" I said trying to wrap my thoughts around what was happening.

"It's probably because we haven't had a maiden in a while" Cassandra tried to reason

I shook my head
"That doesn't make any sense" I denied

Daniela hummed and both me and Cassandras attention were now on her.

"Do you think you know?" I asked

"Well I read a lot of romance books maybe it's something like that." Daniela spoke.

"HAH! mother? In love? You must be an idiot to think mother would fall for a mere mortal!" Cassandra laughed.

"Well..." I started.

Cassandra looked at me in disbelief.

"You can't be serious!" She said in protest.

"It does make sense, you can't deny it" I said.

"You two are crazy!" She said then swarmed away.

I sigh knowing there was no way I was going to get trough to her. I looked back at Daniela.

"So what are we going to do about this mortal?" I asked her

"Well I would say nothing, if the maiden makes mother happy then I would say we don't have a problem" Daniela reason.

"I see..." I said then left without saying goodbye.

[Back to your POV]

You wiped the dinning table down as you cleaned the dining room

You suddenly heard buzzing then stood up and turned around.

It was Cassandra

She poked at your chest.
"I don't know why mother likes you so much." She said aggressively.

"What? I don't understand what your talking about lady Cassandra" you said in a confused manner.

"Of course you don't, your just a stupid mortal, why would you understand" Cassandra growled.

"Did I do something wrong? I can fix it if you'd like." You responded

"Cassandra, stop putting your anger out on the maiden." Bela said as she entered the room.

"Tch.. whatever" Cassandra mumbled then swarmed off.
Bela then turned to look at you.

"Sorry about her she's mad about a chat that we had, but none the less if you do end up hurting our mother in any way or form I can't promise that you'll be safe" Bela threatened and then left.

'What the hell is going on and why do they keep talking abou their mother? I'm so confused' you thought to yourself trying to wrap your mind around it all.

Soon you gave up on trying to understand a single word they were saying because it made your brain hurt.

After you finished cleaning the dinning room you decided to head to the Duke and buy some food as it was time for your dinner.

When you got some food you decided it would be best to eat inside of your room tonight just to avoid anymore of what was going on with the girls.

When you were done eating you walked around the castle a bit and found a room with a piano in it.

You hadn't even known that they had a piano, you ran a finger across the notes of the piano gently and a sudden voice startled you.

"Do you know how to play?" The voice asked.

You turned around and saw the mistress

"Just the basics nothing too wowing" you responded.

The countess hummed as she walked up to the piano and sat down, once again she patted her lap for you to sit down, and you nervously did so.

"I'll lead you" she said as she put her hands on the piano. "Put your hands onto mine" she instructed.

You did as she asked, the woman started playing a melody that you haven't heard before you listened and watched as she played.

The song ended and the two of you just sat there in a comfortable silence, then the countess sat you next to her.

"Well I think you should be off to bed it's getting late" she said as she stood up

"Of course my lady" you got up from where you were sitting and had started to head for the doors.

"Oh, and Y/n." The countess grabbed your attention once more

"Yes my lady?"

"Goodnight" she spoke in a soft tone that she usually only used with her daughters.

You smiled and bowed
"Goodnight my lady" you said before you left off to your chambers, soon you found yourself dozing off into a deep sleep.

Word count (970)

The Lady of House Dimitrescu (Lady Dimitrescu x fem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें