71.Bodies Bodies Bodies

This is a parody of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None with a mix of Among Us

This is a parody of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None with a mix of Among Us. This whodunit is about a group of rich gen z kids doing weird gen z shenanigans filled with dark humor and honestly I loved it.

Our queers are a part of that group and in fact they are the only ones alive at the end which kind of revolutionary. But honestly with the state of their relationship by the end of movie I could have rather they died along the rest. I mean Sophie's betrayal to Bee felt like betrayal to me especially with how lovey-dovey their relationship looked at the start.

The only victim in this whole movie is Bee, therapy ain't gonna do anything for the state of mind these rich kids left her in, and that one dilf who got killed even though he was just vibing. But seriously how could Sophie cheat on a girl who literally killed for her, I was and still am heartbroken.

I couldn't call this a horror as I wasn't really scared but more of a mindfuck slasher film, honestly the twist at the end got me fucked up, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh but it was so fitting for this generation. So other than the lesbian relationship in shambles this film is a cult classic.