019.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

HER LIPS, that's all Chris is capable of thinking about ever since he kissed her. He didn't think he was going to end the night with kissing her just to prove Jesiah wrong about something that he was technically not wrong about. Her lips. Her glossy, naturally pink lips. He wasn't sure why asking her to kiss him was the first thought that popped in his head, but he couldn't think of anything else that could convince Jesiah they were real. Kissing her forehead or something would've been okay, but it wouldn't be convincing enough. Though, what surprised him the most is her saying yes when he asked her if she trusted him - he figured she would say no, and decline what he had to offer.

Her lips. There's not a single thought that is running freely in his mind except her stupid, perfect, lips and that stupid cherry lip gloss she had on that transferred to his own.

Kissing her felt like the beginning of his favorite song. Kissing her felt like basking in the sun in the month of July. Kissing her felt like waking up on Christmas Day. Kissing her felt like sitting on the school rooftop, watching over the city. Kissing her felt like everything good in this world.

Sitting down on the couch that he hasn't moved an inch from since the moment he arrived here, Chris has been in his head, replaying the events that unfolded just a few minutes ago. He sighs, his head falling back to the top of the couch whilst his arm reaches over to spot next to him, about to squeeze the side of the person he is always with, only for it to be just an empty spot.

"Yo," Jesiah calls out from across him. "I'm 'bout to spark up again. You wanna take another hit?" His eyes are lower than the temperature outside in this month of autumn. A blunt is in between his fingers whilst a lighter is in the other, his thumb rolling the spark wheel down as the flame ignites. Its orange hue fanning over his face, the end of the blunt coming to life once it meets the flame.

Chris nods, reaching his hand forward. He figures he could use a bit more of distraction from the thought of her lips.

They do this, passing the blunt to each other for a while without really talking much. Up to the point where Chris' eyes are low, and his body is more relaxed than ever. Being high in this euphoric feeling is the same as kissing her.

Those damn lips.

Speaking of which, he haven't seen Bianca in a while. This only worries him because she doesn't know many people in this house except for him, his brothers, Elle, and River. He stands up from his seat, the blunt in between his lips as he begins to walk away. Smoke escapes through his mouth whilst he pushes these sweaty bodies away from him, girls giggling in his ear as they try to introduce themselves to him, only for him to not care.

"Chris!" Jesiah yells from his seat, his arms stretched out in confusion. "Why you talking my blunt with you, bruh!"

The boy turns around, waving him off as he continue to march down this crowded living room. "Move the fuck out of my way," he grumbles at a couple making out sloppily against the wall that leads to a narrow hallway, them blocking the way. Thankfully, they move aside - still with their tongues down each other's throats. Disgusting. He opens the first door on his left, his eyes spotting four figures on the bed with two bowls of popcorn in between them. His brows furrow in confusion, nothing seem to make sense to me when he's intoxicated.