- THE LAST NUGGET -

based from Crystal_trolls_fan 's scenario, enjoy !

-----

...

On the table was a plate. On it was sitting the last chicken nugget that had been made for lunch.

A few minutes earlier there was lot of them ! The 5 boys had ate very fast still, and their little stomachs were still grumbling, somehow, as they were still hungry, craving for more of food.

Rosiepuff had let John Dory responsible for a few minutes while she went to get something else to eat at the market for the pack of hungry baby wolves. Him and his siblings were staring at the gold gem with widened eyes, sometimes giving a glare at each other.

- There's only one left, Spruce finally commented, I should take it—

John slapped his hand, the trolling with purple hair cried out;

- Hey ! He protested

- You can't just take it ! It's unfair for the rest of us ! John protested.

The rest of them nodded with angry gaze, even Branch that had his pacifer in his mouth looked threatening to another kid, he hadn't ever ate one !

- We could share it ? Floyd smiled, satisfy with his idea.

- No way ! Clay slammed his hand on the table, there's not enough to share it for everyone ! Should we do a Hair, Paper, Scissors ?

The gang protested; they couldn't just do a stupid game for something as grandful as a chicken nugget made by Grandma Rosiepuff ! Everyone knew how much they were worth !

Not getting a concluant conclusion, everyone kept stare at the piece of chicken.

...

- IT'S MINE !! John suddendly screamed, trying to grab it

Spruce, Floyd and Clay jumped on him to stop their older brother. He was just trying to get free and eventually got locked up in the monopoly jail, hold in place on the ground my rocks.

- Do you think he got rabies ?? Floyd asked concerned.

- THE LAST CHICKEN NUGGET SHALL BE WON IN WAR !! The leader claimed.

- Nan, he's probably just hungry... AND SO AM I !! Clay jumped on the table.

He had it in hand, right there ! But Spruce pushed the table over and made him fell on the ground. Gladly no one got hurt in the process and Branch was dying of laughter in his chair that had fell backward.

- GIVE ME THE CHICKEN NUGGET !!

- NO ! JOHN DECLARED WAR !

- Does it have to mean war ?? Floyd watched them as he got Branch free from his chair, it's just a nugget—

- JUST A NUGGET ??

The two of them turned around at the same time. Clay took the time to place the nugget on the plate to show it to Floyd at two inches of his little purple nose.

- Do you realize what this is ??

- ...............a dead bird ?

- NO ! well yes- BUT this is the best chicken nugget ! If we don't fight for it then it-

- LOOK I want it too ! But we can just-

Suddendly Branch took the nugget and shoved it in his mouth akwardly, putting baby disgusting saliva all over it.

Everyone made the .________. face.

Branch, swallowed, cooed and clapped his hands for more.

- ...OH MY GOSH BRANCH ATE HIS FIRST HARD FOOD !! Spruce cheered and picked him up.

Floyd's eyes filled with tears and he started to sob, his emotions taking over;

- No the last nugget ! I-I wanted to share it !!

He fell sitting on the ground, beaten, tears started to roll down;

-.. snif.. WAAAAA !!!

Clay patted his back for comfort, akwardly—