- NEON GREEN EYELINER -

.

The T.V was on and Crocko the Alligator was playing on the screen at Grandma Rosiepuff's pod. It was literally just the first hours of the day and everything seemed to be doing great; John and Spruce were sitting in the couch annoyingnly, in pyjamas, listening to the baby program while Branch was laughing at Crocko going on a quest to find the biggest frog around the lake.

Rosiepuff was making a cake for the picnic with the other trolls later in the center of the troll tree, already knowing this calm wouldn't last for long... Clay and Floyd were still sleeping because they had a hard time going to bed last night, and when tired any of the boys would become a challenge to handle.

Talking about attitude, Branch throwed his bowl of baby food across the room and Rosiepuff went to pick it up. She got in front of the T.V and John protested;

- Grandma, you're hiding the view ! The older sibling pointed out

- Yeah! Move ! Crocko was going to-

Rosiepuff standed up and raised an eyebrow at the two trollings.

- ........please- they said at the same time.

- That's better, she took the plate and moved back to the kitchen, When you want something ask nicely for it!

After all, everyone seemed to enjoy the baby program even if they wouldn't admit it ! She chuckled at the scene her grandchildren were giving her, John and Spruce laughed with Branch when the frog was found.

At this moment Clay walked in the kitchen with his favorite book he had fell asleep with under his arm. He kept it as a snuggle toy as he grabbed the cereal, milk, bowl and a spoon to prepare and then eat his breakfast.

The morning was calm for a few more minutes, Clay eating his cereals while reading his book... until a loud scream was heard from the boys' bedroom.

Everyone jumped and Rosiepuff rushed inside the room, followed by John that had sometimes that maturity to care, to make sure that Floyd, the only left sleeping was okay. He had screamed as if he had been attacked by an intruder !

John pushed the door with his foot in an epic ninja move and they found the pink-haired toddler sobbing, sitting on the ground. In his hand was his usual eyeliner but it wasn't the right color: the black make-up had been changed to neon green. His tears were now mixing with it and flowding down his cheeks. By rubbing it away his eyelids were now green as well.

- Floyd ?? Baby, what happened ?? Rosiepuff asked and kneeled down beside him.

Perharps he had acidentelly got eyeliner in his eye and it was hurting ? Floyd had always liked to put on some make up in the morning and she let him do whatever he liked and felt comfortable with, as long as he used his own and did not stealed her make up in her room !

- I-IT'S GREEN ! IT'S NEON GREEN !! Floyd sobbed showing the eyeliner to them.

- And so ? John asked, confused and took the eyeliner and tried to taste it- Rosiepuff took it before John intoxicated himself.

- I LOOK LIKE A FREAK !! Floyd sobbed louder, OR WORST... SHREK !

- ...Nan more like Fiona, John smirked.

The tears builded up once again and the child sobbed louder. Louder than usual for sure.

- Ohh cmon, Floyd ! Look at me ! We are gonna clean this and get a new eyeliner okay ? Right before the picnic ! Rosiepuff proposed to her grandkid gently, let's go clean your face.

She gently took his hand and had guided him to the bathroom. She rubbed the best she could the green away; only his poor baby face ended up green. And Floyd was complaining about the roughness of the clothe;