- Frosted Perm -

The pod was a mess.

Instruments, costumes and accessories were gathered on the felt ground around the Brozone's shared bedroom. The show was in a few hours and the 5 brothers had to get prepared for it quickly.

John Dory was being his bossy self again; he was making sure everyone was preparing themselves to accomplish real epicness that night on stage... and well, it wasn't working quite well.

See- he always tries to make sure his brothers don't make themselves look completely ridiculous on stage- like for real.

He had, most of the time, to stop them from either exagerating makeup, go on stage without a shirt on, or to bring a book to read while performing– but it had never been THAT crazy before tonight.

When the brothers were doing their hair, John Dory was usually the one to run between everyone to brush, cut, and put back in place so they would be shown in all their glory. Being the oldest he HAD to take care of everyone.

- Okay, Floyd, did you decided what you wanted ?? John Dory asked the 5 year old, AGAIN.

The toddler was still holding the list of options that John Dory had gave him so he could choose. Only it had been 15 minutes and he was still hesitating between the "mid-long" and "long".

- Hmm... the pink haired troll frowned, I just need 5 more minutes...

- YOU ALREADY SAID THAT, Clay said from his chair, I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY "PUSHED BACK FAST LOOK" HAIR CUT.

John Dory went to Clay's chair to start the process of making the hairstyle. Meanwhile, Spruce was sitting calmly in a dryer chair, relaxing finally, it was the only time that John wouldn't force him to do stupid push-ups.

- Aaaah~ Spruce closed his eyes, happy that he could chill.

John Dory noticed this and immediately stopped the dryer chair;

- If you're done with your hair, You could help Floyd choose what he wants ! He told the second oldest.

- IT'S NOT DRY YET, Spruce pulled the machine back on his head.

- IT IS-

At the moment, a little 2 year old trolling walked in the bedroom, happily sitting on his own chair. He looked very proud of the giant perm that formed his blue hair. Branch took the binky out of his mouth; he had started to talk full sentences a few months ago;

- Floyd !! He called, pointing to his hair, LOOK AT MY PERM !! He smiled, throwing his arms in the air.

Floyd let the list aside and gasped in shock; he thought the perm looked VERY GOOD.

- YOU LOOK AMAZING BRANCH!! Floyd exclaimed happily, Grandma did such a great job !

John Dory, Spruce and Clay weren't sharing the same opinion; they weren't so sure that it would be a great idea to go on stage with this huge perm on his head... the fans would surely make fun of him for months...and that's without mentionning making memes ! He was already a meme itself for his huge head–

- You look like brocoli- Clay randomly said.

Spruce smacked the back of his head. John Dory tried to be more nice about it and giggled akwardly.

- Hehehe.... Braaaanch? He gently patted his back, I know you are veeeerry proud of your hair right now-

- YEAH !!! Branch jumped on his chair, ISN'T IT AMAZING???

- IT IS AMAZING !! Floyd joined the happy dance.

The two youngest started to sing and dance in the middle of the bedroom, holding hands and twirling and skipping around with rainbows and unicorns around them;