- The Best Brother -

It was night, stars weren't visible; the ones that usually painted the sky like diamonds were hidden by dark clouds.

No one suspected anything about the weather; it was time to get a good night of sleep. YET, the Timberlake brothers were still screaming and did not wanted, for sure, to go to bed— Grandma Rosiepuff did not have any control over this chaos, and dear heaven she did tried to stop them!

Running in the living room was John Dory, the oldest, trying to catch Clay; the middle child had stole the googles of the oldest sibling and had decided to be the first role of a theater play he just created, acting like his older sibling.

- CLAY GET BACK HERE !!

- WHO IS THIS AWESOME CLAY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?? This last mentionned climbed on the kitchen table; As the oldest sibling, I should stay up late tonight ! SHAKE THAT BOOTYYY

He just random started to dance, shaking well... that booty. JD took this as a provocation and jumped on the yellow haired trolling that had stole his precious glasses, Spruce walked in the room at this exact moment;

- Grandma says you should stop, he calmy stated, she can't handle this because she's busy giving a bath to Floyd and Branch.

- NEVERRRR!!!

- Kk, he mumbled.

He walked back to the bathroom; there Grandma Rosiepuff was trying to take the babies out of the tub but they had created a very fun game; playing submarine, aka splashing water everywhere.

- Watch that, Branch ! Floyd laughed.

He proceeded to hit and shake the water around like crazy to which Branch bursted out laughing and tried to make as much splashing.

- Floyd ! Cmon, it's getting late ! You two have to get to bed now ! Grandma tried to stop the game gently, but the brothers just ignored her, I know this is very fun but we gotta go to bed !!

- JUST FIVE MORE MINUTES !! Branch show her the Tsunami !!

He placed one of their toy [a yellow duck] on the water and Branch understood the assignement;

- WAAAAA!!! Branch just used both of his baby hands to hit the water, which ended on Rosiepuff's clothes with the duck.

- YOU DID IT BRANCH !!!

Both laughed and took another toy to do it again. Spruce went to pat Rosiepuff's shoulder:

- They don't wanna stop, he said, mentionning Clay and John Dory fighting in the kitchen.

- Urgh... Welp, tell them no story time if they don't get in their bed right now !

- Story Time?? Floyd's eyes sparkled.

- Gababoo? Branch's eyes sparkled too.

...

Eventually all the brothers were in their bed, wrapped in their blankets, tired from their crazy day. They were still awake but Rosiepuff had managed to calm them down with the story;

-... and the two critters became the best of friends ! The end, she closed the book, goodnight my little peachfuzzes, she told them.

She gave a kiss on everyone's forehead and left the room. Floyd and Branch were of course already asleep. Clay too since he had been running around the house a few minutes earlier and hummed in joy when Rosiepuff placed the sweet gesture on his forehead.

She closed the door quietly. Only a few seconds to be sure she was gone and John and Spruce started to talk;

- Hey Spruce?